Dr. Derek Nordstrom

Dr. Derek Nordstrom

Rate Dr. Derek Nordstrom

Dr. Derek Nordstrom's Ratings

My biggest complaint about Dr. Nordstrom is his receptionist. Every time I go to his office, I am treated rudely by the lady who greats you at the door. While we were in the process of looking for a new dentist,(previous dentist retired) not once was she ever pleasant when I asked a question about having records transferred or when I wanted to discuss my billing. I seriously am considering looking for another dentist, because I can't take this rude woman any more. A pity, that a young dentist such as this will lose customers over his receptionists attitude.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

His staff is great and he is good to the patients as well as his own staff. I would recommend him above all the others in the area as he really seems to care about the patients and not as much about the $ or holidays.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Very friendly, professional, and patient and I was in and out of there quickly!! The only dentist in town I trust!

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag

Absolutely amazing how the staff and Dr. both made my daughter feel extremely comfortable and now she actually LIKES going to the dentist, when before she was so afraid that she would make herself sick!! A big THANK YOU out too everyone in the office!!

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

Best dentsit in town!! Caring, cheerful and does a great job.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

Not worth my time goin...I had to have a front tooth filled after it got chipped... three times in a month and a halfi had to go back and have it redone... was told not to worry about the cost due to Dr N openly saying he messed up the first time. Recived bill in the mail ok fine paid it Third time i had to go back due to filling falling out complately yet agin told done worry about cost. Yet agin received bill... The staff is awesome but the Dr is a waste of time. was also told I dont have a condition that 5 other dentist have said i had

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

the assistants at Dr.Nordstrom's clinic in Wainwright were over the top in their service. She made my visit bearable as I was petrified to be there, and when all was said and done - she was right, they made it as comfortable as they could. I will go back, and I will tell all my friends.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2009 | flag

He's amazing. I love him and if I moved, would still come back for all my dentist work.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2008 | flag

Derek Nordstrom is one of the best dentists that I have gone to in years very punctual and is very friendly. He also has good staff working with him as well.

Submitted June 10, 2007 | flag

Dr. Nordstrom is new to Wainwright, and has already established himself as being the best dentist in the community! Our family has found Dr. Nordstrom to be very professional, easy to talk too and very approachable. Any past fears of a denitist have been eliminated with his gentle mannerism and professional office atmospher. I would highly recommend Dr. Nordstrom, and his staff.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag