Rate Dr. Pierre Louwrens

Dr. Pierre Louwrens's Ratings

I rated his knowledge very poor, although he thinks he knows everything. A relative of mine had heart issues, but did Louwrens contact a cardiologist. NO. Did he refer him to a cardiologist NO. If you have a common cold or the flu you are fine going to him. You will likely get better anyway. But if you are elderly and are ill, please go get a second opinion. Don't take a chance on this guys diagnosis.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Informed, thorough, considerate, friendly. I don't see any of the things listed in the negative reviews. Wonderful staff too.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

I am not a patient of Dr Louwrens. Neighbors are. My mother-in-law, elderly, is a former patient. This has been my observation: Some days, at office appointments, Dr Louwrens is attentive, a reasonably good doctor. Some days, his lack of attention to, or interest in, patient care is unacceptable. His demeanor and bedside manner are unsatisfactory.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Great physician......but over burdened as only G.P. in large area. He is knowledgable, but is often rushed, through no fault of his own.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2013 | flag

Dudes, he's a doctor who simply wants to get to the point and fix-up whatever is wrong with you, yet so many complain "oh wawawa he's uncaring" and whatever else.. Maybe some people should stop going to the doctor for every little scratch they get lol.. Great doctor, best I've ever had and would never ask for another.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

HORRIBLE would have killed my newphew if he took the RX he proscribed him...I will take my kids to a vet before going to him

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

Seems to prefer a servile attitude in patients. Hit and miss with this doctor. In an emergency he seems more helpful, but when I go to the clinic I get treated like a hypochondriac. I've noticed he's better when there are other medical professionals present. Perhaps he has a hearing problem, and prescribes things that I mention I've tried at home to no avail. His bedside manner is generally terrible, and I know of more than one woman who complains about having to remove more clothing than appears to be medically relevant. There seems to be a reason the other clinic in town has a three-week waiting period, while his is only about a day. It's a shame that we lack the choice when we're dealing with urgent non-emergency situations.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

This physician has been amazing! I have been dealing with an illness for several years, and he is the ONLY physician that took the time to listen to me, and complied with all of my crazy, demanding requests. We were always on the same wave of thinking, and was very positive with me. He has done more for me than I could of ever asked. He has always taken the time to talk to me, and always does a check on how I'm feeling or making out. He also has taken the time to speak to my family regarding my illness, in better terms than I could, and helped them understand what I am going through. I couldn't ask for a better physician to take care of me. Bless him, and his staff for sticking through the times of being the ONLY physician in the southwest. His receptionist is fantastic. She took the time to get me in with specialists, when it seemed like things were going "south". Bless her for her diligence and her time she has taken for my case!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2010 | flag

Very busy physician; still takes time with patients to answer questions. I have great respect for his knowledge and treatments.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

This doctor is totally incompetent. He does not care about people what so ever. He is VERY arrogant, and only cares about getting paid. He does has no sympathy and does not care about anyones health. He is also responsible for several deaths in my family due to his lack of knowledge and mis-diagnosis! Stay away from this man if you have any health concerns whatsoever, and advise your friends and family to do the same.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2010 | flag