Rate Dr. Trenton Loewen

Dr. Trenton Loewen's Ratings

I have had Dr. Loewen as our family physician since 2009 and feel extremely fortunate to have him. It is hard to get an appointment unless you book ahead but this office does have a nurse practioner if it is something that cannot wait. If Dr. Loewen is in the building, he always comes in (between patients) and checks with Roger so he is up to speed and consults if needed. I think this is a wonderful partnership that should work well for most patients. Dr. Loewen is innovative and extremely knowledgeable. When you see him, he never rushes you or tries to get you out the door, he truly cares. Best doctor ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

By far the BEST doctor. I've had him for years now and so thankful that he is my regular doctor. He knows what he's doing, he's there to help & a great listener. I don't feel like I am just another patient for him to see, he genuinely cares. Of course getting an appointment with him can be difficult at times but I know the staff do the best they can to accommodate everyone. He's worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

He's a great DR great guy always seems to care,Very just hard to ever get an appointment with him - the front desk staff are not at all helpful and when you call in to make an appointment it always feels like you are putting them out?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I have had him for almost 4 years now as my family physician. At times I was a difficult patient however, he was amazingly patient with me when I would go off on my tangents. He was always honest with me which is greatly appreciated. When things went ary with me in the summer of 2010 he was able to spot my difficulties and got me help when I needed it. If it wasn't for Dr. Loewen I may not be here today. He is a very caring individual. I would recommend him to anyone but be prepared he is very straight forward and will tell you exactly how it is, however he is also a very good listener.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

The best doctor I've ever had....you can talk to him very comfortably, he is a very compassionate man...I am thankful that he is my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

Can't really add much to previous comments. Best doctor I've ever had, great team, caring, good listener etc. That waiting 2 weeks for and an appointment is not my choice, but yes he's worth it, and I have gotten emergency appointments the same day. Always asks if I need more meds every time I see him. It's in the computer, so I can't get stuff I'm not needing. No panic because I've forgotten to make and appointment for this purpose and I'm out of my diabetic, blood pressure pills or what ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

The best GP I've ever had over dozens of others here and abroad. Knowledge level is excellent though retains ability to refer for further input if it will be in patient's interest at all. Communication,bedside manner and sense of humour great, ability to LISTEN superior to host of specialists and backbone to advocate for his patient even to point of going to highest level lifesaving. Thank God. Additional benefit is that his fellow colleagues in his office are trustworthy too, he has collected like quality around him. Nurses at the hospital all ooh and aaahh with respect when they discover who we have and have no fear or reluctance to phone him with questions. So grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2010

I have never actually had a doctor as good as Dr. Loewen. He listens, is caring and has incredible communication skills. I have always felt heard, and understood. He is completely professional and is committed to providing the best care possible. He is knowledgable and thorough. Understandably he has become very popular and it is no longer easy to get an appointment with him and there is often a wait in the office. This however does not bother me at all because I know I have the best Doctor in the Fraser Valley when I get into the room. I am so happy to see that they use the physicians assistant model as well. The office staff are also friendly and helpful so it's a good team all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Excellent Dr. The best we've ever been to. He is very thorough and schedule's follow up appt's. He actually listens to your concerns and will refer to a specialist as/where needed. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

AMAZING!!! This doctor actually cares!!!! Always investigative and thorough, leaves nothing to chance during your care, and quite the kind, gentle and nurturing bedside manner. Great sense of humour puts you at ease, my kids love him, including my high fear daughter. Dr. Loewen is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309270].votes_count ]]