You may also like

Rate Dr. Golbarg Araghi

Dr. Golbarg Araghi's Ratings

Dr Araghi is a wonderful doctor and I couldn't be happier. She knows what she is going and if it's a totally different issue than General practice a specialist is brought in. And the specialists are the best if the best. Dr Araghi is sometimes late but some people take longer than others and she is thorough and never rushes you along your way. Truly caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Araghi has been taking care of our family for over 6 years. She is always very kind and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to us and is very helpful. We are very fortunate to have her as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Her staff is the worst and punctuality is very bad. I do find she is very nice and pleasant but lacking in knowing my health issues. She is always asking me what do in think. I feel she is lacking in being involved, as a doctor I think she should be asking a lot more questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I never have to wait much for my appointments. I am very happy with her. She truly takes the time to address my concerns. I have been to doctors who will only address one issue at a time. Her staff is wonderful. Always get you in the same day. I am overall very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Very professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to deal with my issues. Several of my family members also see her and we all love her. Amazing doctor. Too bad she is not taking any new patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I saw Dr. Araghi for a few years, butI have since switched my family doctor. Couldn't be happier with my new Doctor. I hate doctors' offices to begin with, and Dr. Araghi always made me feel like she was rushing me out of the room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Every time I come to this office it is more then an hours wait. Walk ins are faster. Then you are placed in are room another room for more then 20 mins with the door closed and you are looking at four walls

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2487599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

the past 4 times i been there she was an hr late...please call me if you are running late or something or even at least tell me the wait time when i come into the office at least then I could run some errands.... It is honestly a waste of my time to be in her waiting room for 45 min and then in the patient room for 15 mins. It is like she doesn't respect my time, i have other things to do than to wait on her. i believe the keg gives you a pager when you are waiting for a table, i do not think it would be that hard to employ a similar strategy, or send texts to patients while they are out... #inconsiderate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

I have been a patient for over a year now and I am seriously looking to change my doctor. She is not knowledgeable at all. I went to see her regarding my pregnancy and I had to keep reminding her about different concerns and issues that are involved with pregnancy. (which in reality its her job as my physician to do). she just had her prescription pad out ready to get me out of the room. :( That was a big shock and disappointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309917].votes_count ]]