Rate Dr. Golbarg Araghi

Dr. Golbarg Araghi's Ratings

I never have to wait much for my appointments. I am very happy with her. She truly takes the time to address my concerns. I have been to doctors who will only address one issue at a time. Her staff is wonderful. Always get you in the same day. I am overall very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Very professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to deal with my issues. Several of my family members also see her and we all love her. Amazing doctor. Too bad she is not taking any new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I saw Dr. Araghi for a few years, butI have since switched my family doctor. Couldn't be happier with my new Doctor. I hate doctors' offices to begin with, and Dr. Araghi always made me feel like she was rushing me out of the room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Every time I come to this office it is more then an hours wait. Walk ins are faster. Then you are placed in are room another room for more then 20 mins with the door closed and you are looking at four walls

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

the past 4 times i been there she was an hr late...please call me if you are running late or something or even at least tell me the wait time when i come into the office at least then I could run some errands.... It is honestly a waste of my time to be in her waiting room for 45 min and then in the patient room for 15 mins. It is like she doesn't respect my time, i have other things to do than to wait on her. i believe the keg gives you a pager when you are waiting for a table, i do not think it would be that hard to employ a similar strategy, or send texts to patients while they are out... #inconsiderate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

I have been a patient for over a year now and I am seriously looking to change my doctor. She is not knowledgeable at all. I went to see her regarding my pregnancy and I had to keep reminding her about different concerns and issues that are involved with pregnancy. (which in reality its her job as my physician to do). she just had her prescription pad out ready to get me out of the room. :( That was a big shock and disappointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I have been with Dr. Araghi for almost 3 years. I still continue to see her even though she has moved to Richmond Hill from Newmarket (to a much nicer office). I really like her, she is knowledgeable, answers all your questions and concerns and never makes you feel rushed. Her hours are great as she is available most evenings and weekends. I was pregnant and had a baby and now my daughter also sees her, she is great with my daughter. The only negative is the wait time, even when you have an appointment. I recently went in for an afternoon appt, there was no one in the waiting room and no one in any of the rooms...I still had to wait about 2o mins for her to come in. Regardless, I would still highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I had to wait for a long time even thought I had appointment. I saw people who can after me went inside before me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

She makes effort to help me with my medical issue. She always takes time to answer all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309912].votes_count ]]