Rate Dr. Golbarg Araghi

Dr. Golbarg Araghi's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

the past 4 times i been there she was an hr late...please call me if you are running late or something or even at least tell me the wait time when i come into the office at least then I could run some errands.... It is honestly a waste of my time to be in her waiting room for 45 min and then in the patient room for 15 mins. It is like she doesn't respect my time, i have other things to do than to wait on her. i believe the keg gives you a pager when you are waiting for a table, i do not think it would be that hard to employ a similar strategy, or send texts to patients while they are out... #inconsiderate

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient for over a year now and I am seriously looking to change my doctor. She is not knowledgeable at all. I went to see her regarding my pregnancy and I had to keep reminding her about different concerns and issues that are involved with pregnancy. (which in reality its her job as my physician to do). she just had her prescription pad out ready to get me out of the room. :( That was a big shock and disappointment.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

I have been with Dr. Araghi for almost 3 years. I still continue to see her even though she has moved to Richmond Hill from Newmarket (to a much nicer office). I really like her, she is knowledgeable, answers all your questions and concerns and never makes you feel rushed. Her hours are great as she is available most evenings and weekends. I was pregnant and had a baby and now my daughter also sees her, she is great with my daughter. The only negative is the wait time, even when you have an appointment. I recently went in for an afternoon appt, there was no one in the waiting room and no one in any of the rooms...I still had to wait about 2o mins for her to come in. Regardless, I would still highly recommend her.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

I had to wait for a long time even thought I had appointment. I saw people who can after me went inside before me.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

She makes effort to help me with my medical issue. She always takes time to answer all my questions.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

I came from a terrible dr on good word from some friends, i have kidney problems that had gone undiagnosed for years and on the 1st visit she gave me all the necessary tests and referred me to a specialist as well, both with good results. I found her to be late most times but it wasnt more then an hour, the staff were friendly but often it was hard to schedule appts over the phone. I recieved patience understanding and most of all she explained things to me well, and all my questions were answered. I am still with this dr almost 2 yrs now and shes had 2 children and took hardly any time off, i find her to be hardworking and she never hesitated to give me any tests i asked for. She also treats my mother and she is very pleased with the service.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

I think she is a great doctor. Usually she is on time and if I have to wait it's usually not for long. Compared to her my last Dr. was a joke.... I always waited for hours on end, you could never make an appointment because they NEVER answered the phone, trust me she is much better then alot of other Dr's!

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

The staff in the office are not always friendly, and if you have to call to make an appointment it takes an hour to get throught (if they even answer) But Dr Araghi is great she is very friendly and answers any questions I may have. As far as waiting in the office you just have to know what time to go! (the waiting room and exam rooms need an update)

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag

busy office, but a great physician. my entire family sees dr araghi. we are very happy

Submitted May 19, 2009 | flag