Rate Dr. Deborah B. Kovacs

Dr. Deborah B. Kovacs's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Kovacs for 8 years and feel so fortunate that I got into her practice. She is truly caring and is a good listener. She has no problem admitting when she doesn't know what's wrong and with referring to a specialist. I always leave her office feeling as though I've been heard and that I have a plan of action. My only complaint---but it's about the practice and not her---is that I rarely get to see her for urgent care matters as she is always booked, and I have yet to see another doctor or NP at that practice who I'm wild about. Dr. Kovacs is a gem.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kovacs is amazing, she always answers my questions thoroughly and is attentive and friendly.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

Great doc. Very professional and personable. Allows me to suggest treatment options and gives honest feedback.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag

She truly is a wonderful person and a great doctor. Her manner is gentle but she's thorough, professional and I ALWAYS leave feeling a) she cares b) she has done everything she can for me and c) she KNOWS me. Dr. Kovacs is indeed a rarity these days. I'm delighted to see so many people feel the same way. We're lucky to have her!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2008 | flag

I agree with other comments. She is the best doctor I have had. She doesn't take new patients, but most of the docs in the same practice are great, too.

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag

This is what being cared for should be like! She even answers emails! Dr. Kovacs is thoughtful and honest, listens, remembers people, couldn't be better.

Submitted March 4, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kovacs is as kind and caring as they come. As the other raters said, she is a good listener. She's also very helpful at helping to deal with the red-tape.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2008 | flag

good listener, cares and makes a decision.Good Doctor

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag

This is a very personable, knowledgeable doctor who is easy to talk to. She is an excellent listener and really takes the time to see you as a person.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2007 | flag