Rate Dr. Deborah B. Kovacs

Dr. Deborah B. Kovacs's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Kovacs for 8 years and feel so fortunate that I got into her practice. She is truly caring and is a good listener. She has no problem admitting when she doesn't know what's wrong and with referring to a specialist. I always leave her office feeling as though I've been heard and that I have a plan of action. My only complaint---but it's about the practice and not her---is that I rarely get to see her for urgent care matters as she is always booked, and I have yet to see another doctor or NP at that practice who I'm wild about. Dr. Kovacs is a gem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr. Kovacs is amazing, she always answers my questions thoroughly and is attentive and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2010

Great doc. Very professional and personable. Allows me to suggest treatment options and gives honest feedback.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

She truly is a wonderful person and a great doctor. Her manner is gentle but she's thorough, professional and I ALWAYS leave feeling a) she cares b) she has done everything she can for me and c) she KNOWS me. Dr. Kovacs is indeed a rarity these days. I'm delighted to see so many people feel the same way. We're lucky to have her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2008

I agree with other comments. She is the best doctor I have had. She doesn't take new patients, but most of the docs in the same practice are great, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

This is what being cared for should be like! She even answers emails! Dr. Kovacs is thoughtful and honest, listens, remembers people, couldn't be better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Kovacs is as kind and caring as they come. As the other raters said, she is a good listener. She's also very helpful at helping to deal with the red-tape.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2008

good listener, cares and makes a decision.Good Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2007

This is a very personable, knowledgeable doctor who is easy to talk to. She is an excellent listener and really takes the time to see you as a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1309943].votes_count ]]