Dr. Deborah B. Kovacs

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Deborah B. Kovacs has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5203399
21/02/14 4 5 5 5 I've been a patient of Dr. Kovacs for 8 years and feel so fortunate that I got into her practice. She is truly caring and is a good listener. She has no problem admitting when she doesn't know what's wrong and with referring to a specialist. I always leave her office feeling as though I've been heard and that I have a plan of action. My only complaint---but it's about the practice and not her---is that I rarely get to see her for urgent care matters as she is always booked, and I have yet to see another doctor or NP at that practice who I'm wild about. Dr. Kovacs is a gem.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
Respond

20/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Deborah" to "Deborah B."
RID: 1241077
31/08/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Kovacs is amazing, she always answers my questions thoroughly and is attentive and friendly.
RID: 737042
04/12/08 3 4 5 5 Great doc. Very professional and personable. Allows me to suggest treatment options and gives honest feedback.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 708485
24/10/08 3 3 5 5 She truly is a wonderful person and a great doctor. Her manner is gentle but she's thorough, professional and I ALWAYS leave feeling a) she cares b) she has done everything she can for me and c) she KNOWS me. Dr. Kovacs is indeed a rarity these days. I'm delighted to see so many people feel the same way. We're lucky to have her!
RID: 569417
17/04/08 5 5 5 5 I agree with other comments. She is the best doctor I have had. She doesn't take new patients, but most of the docs in the same practice are great, too.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 529838
04/03/08 5 5 5 4 This is what being cared for should be like! She even answers emails! Dr. Kovacs is thoughtful and honest, listens, remembers people, couldn't be better.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 526909
29/02/08 2 3 5 5 Dr. Kovacs is as kind and caring as they come. As the other raters said, she is a good listener. She's also very helpful at helping to deal with the red-tape.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 455529
03/12/07 4 4 4 4 good listener, cares and makes a decision.Good Doctor
RID: 422327
01/10/07 5 5 5 5 This is a very personable, knowledgeable doctor who is easy to talk to. She is an excellent listener and really takes the time to see you as a person.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user