You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin Lee

Dr. Kevin Lee's Ratings

My first interaction with Dr. Lee was at Markham Stouffville hospital when my son was admitted when he was 1 with pneumonia. Dr. Lee ended up taking my son on as a patient thereafter. Throughout the years, I noticed his bedside manner was short and very rude at times! My son being 9 now, his attention at school has been a problem and he was placed on a developmental plan at school. We were concerned that it may be more then just, being a boy that is just easily distracted and hyper. We brought my son to see Dr. Lee and showed him the forms from school. Dr. Lee took one second glance at it, and said "Yup he's ADHD!" and suggested various drugs to give him! My husband was shocked!!!! He left the office in disbelief, and consulted his MD who is also our close friend if Pediatrician's have the ability to diagnose a child with ADHD without running psychological tests? The answer was "No"! We immediately searched for a new MD for my family! I will NEVER go to Dr. Lee again, nor will I EVER recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I have been taking my three kids to him for the last 6 years. I have heard lots of negative comments from my friends who used to go there. But for me, he is a doctor with knowledge, the staff is great, mostly i get to see the doc between 15-20 min.
Yet i have to admit he has his moody days, not much of a talker either.
But whenever my kids has a issue , he took time to carefully examine and weigh in the options.
AS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I have been taking both my kids to Dr. Lee and Dr.Yun for 6 years and I'm very happy with the care we have received. Keep up the good work.

Jeanette Longo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Gube the nurse is excellent and thorough. I wish Dr. Lee was at her level. He is cold.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Lee is definitely an odd ball. We have been going to him for years for both our daughters who are under 5 yrs old. He was especially good when they were babies and still is fine with them now that they're older but I do notice he has his moody days. Overall I appreciate that the clinic is pretty well run. We typically see the doctor within 10-15minutes of arriving - most times even quicker. He is quite efficient so that the visits are short and sweet which is great for little kids with little attention span. Dr. Lee can be quite knowledgeable but his delivery is definitely succinct. I don't take it personally that he may be a little socially awkward and I don't feel discouraged from asking questions or clarification from him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2504726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Although Kevin Lee is very smart he on most ocassions is rude and arrogant. I have stopped really going to him for this reason. Its better to go to a walk in clinic then be treated in this manner. He might want to take a course in bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1310047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Visit him with my son once, very bad manner, didn't answer most of my question. Made his own terrible judgement without taking my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

After reading all the comments here I'll have to say, yea, knowledgeable and curt at the same time. That's how he is. I have to say thought that if there is something wrong, sometimes knowledgeable is more important. He diagnosed my daughter with a condition, then sent her to a specialist who said nothing was wrong with her. The symptoms persisted and, 5 years later and numerous specialists later who brushed her off, waddya know? She was finally diagnosed with the same condition Dr Lee thought she had 5 years ago. She is finally getting the help she needed from the head of rheumatology at SickKids Hospital (thank God we found him) although now the condition is much worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I wonder why this man is even a doctor. He is cold and abrupt and impatient and very condescending. We are searching for a new pediatrician, and our advice is to avoid this man at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Horrible bedside manner. Dr. Lee has always been a little "abrupt" but in the last visit with my 3 year old son, we hadn't taken him in a year, because of no medical issues. Dr. Lee made a big deal about how we hadn't come in awhile, and my wife made light of the situation and said "I guess I've been delinquent.." to which Dr. Lee said "Clearly." My wife was stunned and extremely upset. We are switching doctors now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310043].votes_count ]]