Rate Dr. Kevin Lee

Dr. Kevin Lee's Ratings

Gube the nurse is excellent and thorough. I wish Dr. Lee was at her level. He is cold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Lee is definitely an odd ball. We have been going to him for years for both our daughters who are under 5 yrs old. He was especially good when they were babies and still is fine with them now that they're older but I do notice he has his moody days. Overall I appreciate that the clinic is pretty well run. We typically see the doctor within 10-15minutes of arriving - most times even quicker. He is quite efficient so that the visits are short and sweet which is great for little kids with little attention span. Dr. Lee can be quite knowledgeable but his delivery is definitely succinct. I don't take it personally that he may be a little socially awkward and I don't feel discouraged from asking questions or clarification from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Although Kevin Lee is very smart he on most ocassions is rude and arrogant. I have stopped really going to him for this reason. Its better to go to a walk in clinic then be treated in this manner. He might want to take a course in bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Visit him with my son once, very bad manner, didn't answer most of my question. Made his own terrible judgement without taking my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

After reading all the comments here I'll have to say, yea, knowledgeable and curt at the same time. That's how he is. I have to say thought that if there is something wrong, sometimes knowledgeable is more important. He diagnosed my daughter with a condition, then sent her to a specialist who said nothing was wrong with her. The symptoms persisted and, 5 years later and numerous specialists later who brushed her off, waddya know? She was finally diagnosed with the same condition Dr Lee thought she had 5 years ago. She is finally getting the help she needed from the head of rheumatology at SickKids Hospital (thank God we found him) although now the condition is much worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I wonder why this man is even a doctor. He is cold and abrupt and impatient and very condescending. We are searching for a new pediatrician, and our advice is to avoid this man at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Horrible bedside manner. Dr. Lee has always been a little "abrupt" but in the last visit with my 3 year old son, we hadn't taken him in a year, because of no medical issues. Dr. Lee made a big deal about how we hadn't come in awhile, and my wife made light of the situation and said "I guess I've been delinquent.." to which Dr. Lee said "Clearly." My wife was stunned and extremely upset. We are switching doctors now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

Dr. Kevin Lee has been my daughter's doctor for a few years now. We always have to wait a while in the waiting for her appointment. Dr. Lee seems condescending whenever I see him (except the few times my husband comes with me) and our appointments are always very short - 5 minutes or less. When I ask him questions, he seems annoyed, impatient and dismissive. He is knowledgable but not really needs to work on his people skills. They also don't take Visa/MC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

What a wonderful team! We started going to Dr. Lee's office after our 2nd child was born. We are ever so grateful to Dr Lee for being there the night our daughter was born and looking after her in the NICU. We have always felt that he takes time with us and gives us every opportunity to ask questions and makes sure we understand what he is saying before we leave the office. Our family feels fortunate to have Dr. Lee, Dr. Haney & Dr Yuen working with our family. We live about an hour from the office- and although its a bit of a commute - knowing that we will receive quality and trustworthy care makes the drive well worth it. We have always felt that Dr Lee, Dr Haney & Dr Yuen are caring compassionate dr's with a wonderful bedside manner that takes the necessary time with us. Our children both feel very comfortable with them. Thank you for your care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

Booking appointments with Dr Lee on the same day is always impossible so we always see Dr Yoon instead. Dr Lee is ok on regular checkups but Dr Yoon is much better in terms of bed side manner. Dr Haney is also very good, the best of 3 in my opinion. Therefore, despite a cold and dismissive attitude from Dr. Lee, we are ok to go to his office as long as he is only doing the regular checkups and our children are seen by the other 2 Dr's for sickness. The staff there is friendly and nice, I have no problems with them so far including the receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310040].votes_count ]]