Rate Dr. David Edwards

Dr. David Edwards's Ratings

Don't get rhinoplasty (nose job) from this Dr!!!!! I wanted my nose straightened so I could breath, nostrils evened and lower area narrowed, he did none of these things. I have a harder time breathing now, my nose is more crooked and my nostrils are so uneven now my face looks lopsided! I paid $5000.00 and now have to live with it or find a different Dr and pay to have his mistakes corrected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr.Edwards is the most wonderful doctor. I have had problems with my foot. Dr.Edwards had to perform 3 surgeries to correct it, the third being 10 years after the last. Dr.Edwards knew who I was and treated me like I had never left. He's patient, caring, and makes you feel important. When you are waiting to go into surgery, he makes it a point to make you feel comfortable. I would not trust any other doctor with my foot. I came all the way from Saskatoon to see him. And would recommend him to ANYONE! Sure when you are waiting for him at the hospitals for your appointment, you can be waiting a LONG time, but ya know what- that just shows me that he is not willing to rush his patients out. He is willing to go that extra mile for his patients and I'm willing to read a book in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Great doctor, polite bedside manner, his nurses are like a bunch of 'moms' or 'aunts' taking care of you. Loved his te nurses said, don't worry we always give our opinions when implants are in! It seems like the ladies and dr Edwards work together as a good team. Dr that did the anisthetic was a funny nice man. Will defiantly reccomend Dr Edwards to anyone I know and for future work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2012

worth every penny. Very professional, calm and courteous staff, he was highly recommended and his work on my abdominoplasty shows it! bb placement perfect and very thin line(barely noticeable) for my happy face incision. I am from out of town and made several calls before and after to calm ME and his staff was there for me and did just that... Calm me. I am so happy with the results and Would also recommend him to all seeking a tummy tuck. Now I cant wait for summer because my mommy belly is truly beautiful. :))))

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

I had what many people call a "Mommy make over." Tummy Tuck with breast augmentation. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dr. Edwards did immaculate work. I am extreemly happy with my results, flawless!! The staff was wonderfuly friendly, understanding and very reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2011

Very caring and professional, took the time to explain every step of the way. Listened to my concerns and to my feelings as well..Could not have asked for a better surgeon. Awesome pink polk-a-dot socks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Great Work. Am very satisfied with everything. Nursed were very good, and I work in healthcare. Dr. Edwards does very nice work and is very particular.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2010

Dr Edwards is a very patient and caring doctor. I have had two surgeries with him and all turned out good.He listened to my concerns, answered my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I will sure recommend him to other people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Dr. Edwards performed my abdominal plasty procedure with liposuction in May of 2009. I found he was an exceptional doctor to deal with and he showed care and compassion towards someone very nervous and apprehensive about the procedure. The after care from his nursing staff as well as the treatment from office staff was exceptional. I plan to re-visit him for a breast reduction surgery and would highly recommend him (and have done so for a colleague who will now be going to see him for a consult) in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310281].votes_count ]]