Dr. Paul Saba

Rate Dr. Paul Saba

Dr. Paul Saba's Ratings

Le docteur Saba n'a pas écouté les commentaires de mon mari concernant sa santé.Il lui avait déjà mentionné des douleurs au dos l'an dernier Il a même eu le culot de lui dire lors de sa dernière visite en avril quand il se plaignait de perdre du poids de façon rapide( 40 livres en 2 moi) et de ne pas avoir d'appétit que ce n'était que du stress. Il est décédé d'un cancer du pancréas en juillet dernier durant lequel il a énormément souffert..Maudit bon diagnostique...Pis on dit que c'est un bon médecin. Il est tellement préoccupé avec sa campagne contre l'euthanasie qu'il ne sait même plus écouter ses patients. J,aimerais mieux mourrir que de l,avoir comme médecin.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Le docteur Saba a accepté d'être mon docteur de famille il y a 8 ans. C'est un médecin remarquable et dévoué. C'est vrai que nous devons attendre quand nous allons le voir mais nous avons la possibilité d'aller se promener et de revenir pour rattraper son tour. Peu importe le nombre de patients dans sa salle d'attente le Dr Saba prendra tout le temps nécessaire avec vous. C'est pas rare de passer plus de 30 minutes avec lui. Il est professionnel, vigilent, délicat et n'est pas fort sur les pilules... J'ai totalement confiance en le Dr. Saba et j'attendrai toute une journée s'il le faut pour une consultation avec lui.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Never never on time, I never see a doctor like him. I wait 5.5 hours to see him it's not professional. I dont recommend this doctor. Try to see another one it will be better

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Saba Has been my Dr now for 6 years. He saved my life a few years ago and has been my GP since then. Even if you have to wait a few hours in his office to see him does not matter. You cannot find a better Dr today. I have now pain in my side and we still cannot find the cause and he said he will not give up until he finds it. No matter what people say about him he is a patients advocate, one in a million. I will never change doctors.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Saba has been our family doctor for 6 years. I find him very knowledgeable, compassionate, thorough in evaluating our health and devoted to his patients. He saved my life on my first visit by discovering a congenital problem with my aorta valve that required urgent surgery. I thank god to have placed this wonderful human being on our path.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

He is a great family doctor, he take care of his patients. ;)

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor!Rare to find one so dedicated and takes the time to be thorough Staff is extremly slow to respond to smalest of detail,ie: registration,phonetoo bad otherwise would be total 5 :)

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

I am a patient of Dr.Saba for many years and I am blessed that he is my doctor.I will never change doctors as far as im concerned he is the best. He's dedicated,takes the time to listen to his patients that is the reason you wait long but he really listens, goes out of his way for me and many of his patients,compassionate and gentle, kind man.I absolutely dont have a bad word to say regarding Dr.Saba.Even though he is swamped with many patients as a favour to me, my boyfriend was sick and was not satisfied with his doctor I asked Dr.Saba to take him on as a patient and he did and sent him right away for tests luckily my boyfriend was alright.You will not find many doctors left in this world that care this much about his patients and the system, and tries to make it better.He is a gem and I am grateful for finding him and having him as my doctor. Thank you Dr.Saba E.Cordella

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Saba was my doctor. And a very good one, too. I'm pretty healthy so I didn't see him very often, but I counted on his being there. Then one day, the Montreal West clinic he worked at closed and he vanished. I can't find him in the Yellow Pages or in the phone book. I have no idea where he has gone or what has happened to my records. This explains my bad rating on "helpful."

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

very helpfull nice person and very professional. dedicated to his work and involved in the community

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag