Rate Dr. Paul Saba

Dr. Paul Saba's Ratings

Because I am a public health professional myself, I originally chose Dr. Paul Saba as my G.P. from a list of four physicians submitted to me by a medical clinic, because I recognized his name as a socially active medical doctor.
Since then, I have also appreciated his thoroughness in the way he treats his patients, even if I have become used to waiting my turn.
He has helped my wife and gone beyond normal expectations.
We think of ourselves to very lucky to have Dr. Paul Saba as our family physician.
Marcel P. Tenenbaum, DDS, MSc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I have known Dr Saba for over 10 years now. He has always been professional, courteous, knowledgeable, patient, kind and above all else passionate about his patience health and well being. Not being a fan of popping pills to cure what ails me, Dr Saba is always willing to take the time to get to the root of what might be the cause of any health issues. He quite often starts off by asking how I am and how things are in general in my life instead of simply trying to rush me out with a written prescription after listening to a grocery list of symptoms. Having gained my trust very quickly over just a few visits I know that if he insists I use a medication it is for my own good and not because it is what he has been trained to do. He is one of the first doctors I ever encountered who inquired in great detail about my diet when visiting for intestinal issues and instead of prescribing medication suggested a change in diet and within no time I was feeling better. Over the years I have gotten to know Dr Saba as a passionate family man with incredibly strong morals and beliefs who is always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. One of his most impressive qualities as a Doctor that I have witnessed over the years is his 'bedside manner', something that can't be taught in any school. At every visit I have made to him he was friendly, kind and witty. How many Doctors in this day and age ever actually end up seeing their patience in a timely manner? Dr Paul Saba is always worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr Saba is a true gem. He is one of very few doctors who really cares about his patients and their concerns and medical state. He never rushes you out the door so he can see his next patient or leave the clinic. He always takes as much time as you need to answer your questions and give you the best possible care. Of course this means you may be in his waiting room for a while, but it is very much worth the wait. He is very kind-hearted and strives on making a difference in the world. He devotes much of his time for special projects like this and he does so from the goodness of his heart. I have known Dr Saba for over 10 years and I consider myself very fortunate to have worked with him and been his patient. I can always count on his professionalism , expertise and kindness.
Cindy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Je suis un patient du Dr Paul Saba depuis d'une vingtaine d'années et progressivement toute ma famille est sous sa responsabilité. J'ai l'occasion de travailler et de voyager à l'international ce qui ne me permet pas toujours de prendre de RDV au moment opportun pour être normalement reçu par un médecin. La porte de Dr Saba est toujours ouverte quelque soit sa charge de travail, il m'a reçu comme dernier patient à son bureau à la suite d'une longue attente. Il est possible de lui reprocher de nous faire attendre, mais il reçoit tous ceux qui se présentent pour ses services. Pour ce qui est de ses compétences, il écoute attentivement et pose toutes les questions nécessaires afin de compléter son diagnostique. Il est conservateur dans ses actions et il prend le temps nécessaire pour chaque patient.
Je recommande Dr. Paul Saba hors de tout doute et toute personne qui remet en cause cette personne devrait tout au moins donner son nom ou signifier les excuses.
Richard Chevalier

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Paul Saba for several years and I really appreciate his dedication and his excellent services.

It is true that sometimes his patients have to wait several hours before seeing him but the wait is truly worthwhile because Dr. Saba will spend time to talk to each patient not only about his medical concerns but also personal feelings and health care in general. He strives always to do his utmost for all his patients and I am truly grateful that he is my family doctor because I know that I am in excellent hands.

Anne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Saba is a man of assiduous energy, profound compassion, and boundless vision, all of which he puts to the service of his patients on a daily basis. I do not mind waiting for him to call me as I know he will be listening to all my concerns once I see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Saba has provided me with healcare since I was a youngster. (More than 20 years now)
With Dr. Saba the operative word is CARE. I believe his determination in reaching the correct diagnosis (even when it is not a simple case) saved my life.

I have read some of the comments on this page in regards to his timeliness. It is unfortunate that some people expect robotic prescription dispensers instead of a true physician that listens, observes, and researches in order to provide the best possible care on an individual basis.

I would absolutely recommend Dr Saba to anyone that I cared about and hope he is around for a long time. There are very few Drs like him left in this system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Le docteur Saba s'occupe de moi et mes enfants depuis quelques années déjà. Il est formidable. Il porte une attention particulière à chaque situation et ne prend rien pour acquis.
Nous nous sentons en complete confiance avec lui.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Saba is a great humanitarian and the best doctor. He has helped many, people including my family. He will listen to your problems and will always know what to do. I am enormously grateful to know Dr. Saba as my family's doctor. It is a great feeling to know that you are in the best of hands. Thank you Dr. Saba for being the humanitarian that you are

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

An excellent and dévoted family doctor whom is an active listener and careful at giving advices.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584278].votes_count ]]