Rate Dr. Paul Saba

Dr. Paul Saba's Ratings

Je suis un patient du Dr Paul Saba depuis d'une vingtaine d'années et progressivement toute ma famille est sous sa responsabilité. J'ai l'occasion de travailler et de voyager à l'international ce qui ne me permet pas toujours de prendre de RDV au moment opportun pour être normalement reçu par un médecin. La porte de Dr Saba est toujours ouverte quelque soit sa charge de travail, il m'a reçu comme dernier patient à son bureau à la suite d'une longue attente. Il est possible de lui reprocher de nous faire attendre, mais il reçoit tous ceux qui se présentent pour ses services. Pour ce qui est de ses compétences, il écoute attentivement et pose toutes les questions nécessaires afin de compléter son diagnostique. Il est conservateur dans ses actions et il prend le temps nécessaire pour chaque patient.
Je recommande Dr. Paul Saba hors de tout doute et toute personne qui remet en cause cette personne devrait tout au moins donner son nom ou signifier les excuses.
Richard Chevalier

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Paul Saba for several years and I really appreciate his dedication and his excellent services.

It is true that sometimes his patients have to wait several hours before seeing him but the wait is truly worthwhile because Dr. Saba will spend time to talk to each patient not only about his medical concerns but also personal feelings and health care in general. He strives always to do his utmost for all his patients and I am truly grateful that he is my family doctor because I know that I am in excellent hands.

Anne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Saba is a man of assiduous energy, profound compassion, and boundless vision, all of which he puts to the service of his patients on a daily basis. I do not mind waiting for him to call me as I know he will be listening to all my concerns once I see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Saba has provided me with healcare since I was a youngster. (More than 20 years now)
With Dr. Saba the operative word is CARE. I believe his determination in reaching the correct diagnosis (even when it is not a simple case) saved my life.

I have read some of the comments on this page in regards to his timeliness. It is unfortunate that some people expect robotic prescription dispensers instead of a true physician that listens, observes, and researches in order to provide the best possible care on an individual basis.

I would absolutely recommend Dr Saba to anyone that I cared about and hope he is around for a long time. There are very few Drs like him left in this system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Le docteur Saba s'occupe de moi et mes enfants depuis quelques années déjà. Il est formidable. Il porte une attention particulière à chaque situation et ne prend rien pour acquis.
Nous nous sentons en complete confiance avec lui.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Saba is a great humanitarian and the best doctor. He has helped many, people including my family. He will listen to your problems and will always know what to do. I am enormously grateful to know Dr. Saba as my family's doctor. It is a great feeling to know that you are in the best of hands. Thank you Dr. Saba for being the humanitarian that you are

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

An excellent and dévoted family doctor whom is an active listener and careful at giving advices.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I have known Dr. Saba for many years. He has been looking after my husband who is afflicted with ALS and is now confined to his bed paralyzed and using a ventilator to help him breath. Dr. Saba is one of the few people who believed that my husband could still live at home even now. We have been so encouraged by his care. If one has to wait for him, it is only because he is trying to do his best for every one of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

My wife & I have been patients of Dr Saba for several years...on more than one occasion his diagnosis was right on and on one occasion saved my life.. It is remarkable that in this day & age he takes the time necessary to properly evaluate our medical condition. We continue to have total confidence in him and recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

My family has been a patient of Dr Saba for 15 years. What I really love about him is he takes the time to listen to the whole situation - he used to have a sign in his office that said you might have to wait for the doctor, but when it is your turn he will give you all the time you need... It is very true. Dr Saba not only checks on the medical symptoms but finds out what else is going on - he doesn't jump to prescribe medications but always works with you to figure out what's wrong. Because he works closely with the hospitals, he's often sent us for X-rays or more tests to really get things done quickly and eliminate potential problems before a definite diagnosis. I really appreciate this. At time I have had to go to other clinics and they seem more interested in prescribing you something to just let you out as soon as possible, with him you know he's carefully gone over everything. You never feel rushed or like a number. He remembers us all the time, and now that my daughter is grown up she goes to him too. She had some serious issues with anxiety and he really helped by makin sure he was accessible whenever she was feeling sick - this attention really helped. In life we all go through many things, sometimes viruses and flus, other times stress - he's always been there to help. I am incredibly grateful. Anyone I've srnt to him also leaves feeling well taken care of. More doctors should take the time like him. Thank you to the whole team- Dr Baribeau and Dr lefort were also always really helpful. A great team.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2584107].votes_count ]]