Rate Dr. Ami B. Muehlberg

Dr. Ami B. Muehlberg's Ratings

I do like the doctor herself, in fact recommeneded her to several friends as well as my own sister. The only complaint I have is on first impressions. She has all these tacky signs taped to the front door at the entrance and beyond. At least they could be laminated or neat and professional, not all dog earred and faded by the weather. And her staff although very helpful and polite hardly look like the epitome of health. Yes I understand overweight, but they are downright obese at a medical professional front desk. Not a great impression of healthy even remotely. Otherwise, the doctor is great, easy to get an appointment and is very genuine and down to earth.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ami is the best. She never makes you feel like you are being rushed out of the office. Very rare these day's.She is laid back and will listen to what ever you need to tell her.I couldn't have asked for a better Dr. She honestly seem's to care about her patient's.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Muehlberg! She is caring, knowledgeable, and thorough. Also very easy to get in and see her. Her staff is top notch and knows their stuff. There is also a lab on-site. After switching doctors three times - I'm so pleased to have found her!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Muehlberg is the best doctor my husband and I have ever been to. My husband does not like to take any sort of drug unless there is nothing he can do naturally to prevent the issue. Dr. Muehlberg explains everything thoroughly and listens to everything we have to say. She also lets us decide our care within reason. My husband and I are also overweight like the majority of people in the US, but she never states that we need to lose weight (not like we don't already know). Instead, she talks about different foods to eat and types of exercise we can do to change our cholesterol and triglyceride levels. I would recommend her to any of our family and friends; I like her that much.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2009 | flag