Dr. John Tokarewicz

5 1 2.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. John Tokarewicz

Dr. John Tokarewicz's Ratings

He is absolutely incompetent!!!!! If all of these ratings don't scare you away. You clearly have never needed medical treatment!!!!! He is the sole reason I have the ongoing likely permanent conditions I suffer with due to his ego!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Wow some comments on here are unbelievable. Thank Dr. T for all the hard work you do, regardless of what others are saying. You aren't a fortune teller, you do the best with what you are given. Thank you for always keeping me healthy and happy. I feel comfortable in your presence and thank you for the referrals as well as the quality patient care you give me on a continuing basis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

HE HAD THE X-RAYS OF MY WIFE'S LUNG DISEASE FOR FOUR YEARS BUT DID NOT TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT THEM. HE WAS TOO BUSY WITH HOCKEY. SHE HAS SINCE PASSED AWAY.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone, or the clinic. I'm a new patient to this doctor only because my last doctor is no longer practicing. The first visit, when I talked to Dr. ToKarewicz everything seemed fine, he said he was willing to take on my care and treatment for my condition as my last doctor did for over ten years. Now he has changed his mind and appears to want to discontinue my treatment. Thinking back it was like he will tell you anything to make sure he gets his patient quota!! While in his care I even had to have surgery AGAIN, but its as nothing is wrong with me in his mind! Now I'm stuck as getting a new doctor when you already have one is an extremely lengthy process when I can't afford to have any interuption in medication. He's going to cause me to be in a wheelchair before I'll be able to get a new doctor. When I asked him questions about my disease he had no answers, I came out of my last visit frustrated and in tears! I have the internet for info!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

I've just found out that Dr. Tokarewicz is practicing medicine again in Alymer, ON. I'm not very happy to hear this. He misdiagnosed my father with having asthma last year. My father went to his office repeatedly questioning his breathing problems and other issues. He was sent home with a puffer. In October, 2012 we discovered that he had Stage 4 Lung Cancer. The good news was that he had the kind of lung cancer that was potentially treatable with radiation and chemo. The bad news is that it was discovered too late, and he was thus untreatable. He died 9 weeks after being diagnosed. Had my father been given a basic Pulmonary Function Test and CT scan earlier, perhaps the results might have been different. I've connected with other families that have had similar misdiagnosis issues made by Dr. Tokarewicz which resulted in the death of their loved ones. I don't think he should be practicing medicine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1310863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

He told us he was closing his office due to health reasons and now I find he has opened a new practice somewhere else??? What about all the people he left high and dry in this area? There are many sick people who now have no doctor! Thanks for nothing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Boy my doctor just passed away, the only doctor I could get within 15 miles is Doctor Tokarevicz. By reading these reports I'm afraid because I'm disabled and need narcotics to be able to walk, have for 20 years since my MVA.. and have had over 20 surgeries! I sure hope he helps me otherwise I'll be making complaints to the Medical Board!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Tokarewicz will give you 5 minutes at the most in any appointment. He rushes through you, he will not give you a referral unless you force him to, and in many cases he will not even examine you. Lately, it's even hard to get an appointment within 2 or 3 weeks. He's good with children and good to give you a prescription if you get the flu or something easy, but nothing else. I'm looking for a new family doctor now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1310860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

He is directly responsible for my mother's death from cancer. He has no idea what he is doing and will not refer to specialists or for tests. Just pills. Rest in heaven mom. We loved you so much how can we go on without you?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1310858].votes_count ]]