Rate Dr. Elizabeth M. Ross

Dr. Elizabeth M. Ross's Ratings

Dr. Ross diagnosed a rare and at the time unknown form of heart attack in me 6 years ago which has proven to be correct and helpful. She is lovely to work with, very creative in her thinking and works extremely well with my primary care physician. I feel I am in very good hands with her and recommend her highly.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ross is thorough, professional, and very pleasant. I am completely satisfied. Her staff is also professional and pleasant, which is so rare these days.

Submitted June 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. E. Ross did my angiogram and afterward I was retained in the hospital for a double bypass. Although she was not on the surgical team, she came to my room every day until I was discharged. Since moving from the area, I have been to four different cardiologists, NONE of which I deem worthy of carrying her stethoscope. Her visits to my room were always full of caring and positive energy. I remember much of my preop instruction from her, her post op guidelines and still follow them. There is no way I can describe how comfortable I am with her guidance. I don't often, read that almost never, refer people to any of the choices I have made, but not only would I recommend her, but if it were possible, I would stand on a street corner and tell people with cardiac problems that there is no better doctor than E. Ross.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Ross is an extraordinary knowledgeable, conscientious and caring cardiologist. I can safely say that she has kept me alive for the last seven years and has strengthened my heart.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag