You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaishree Sehgal

Dr. Jaishree Sehgal's Ratings

Don't agree with any recent comments posted... They actually all sound as if they are written by the same individual. I have had nothing but great patient care from Dr. Sehgal and Ana. I have not met another physician who cares so much for her patients. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I agree that the positive reviews must be fake. Dr. Sehgal is a pathetic waste for a doctor. Like the post below me, she did not document all office visits or medications prescribed. She has been verbally abusive and called me names. She ran certain tests of a very sensitive nature without my consent. I only found out after I left her and received a copy of my records which she at first refused to give me a copy, which is illegal. She sabotaged my disability application. I have documented proof of negligence and reported her to the College. It's disgusting she is allowed to get away with such abuse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

This is one of the worst doctors I have seen in this entire region. All the positive reviews must be paid for. This doctor has no feelings at all. My wife was a former patient of hers and a few times she had gone into the hospital complaining of major headaches and migraines. The doctor ran no tests at all and told my wife it was all in her head, she should suck it up and deal with it. She also does not record all the visits or prescriptions that she gives to her patients. Stay well away from this doctor and avoid her or you may end up worse health than when you started.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2757796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Sehgal is a sorry excuse for a doctor! She has been nothing but rude and condescending towards me. Always accusing, never listening. Her receptionist is scatter brained. There are no nurses on staff. More and more Dr. Sehgal is out of the office or in vacation. Just retire! She has no interest in patient care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2736228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

All the negative ratings do not surprise me at all. I'm shocked to see there are positive reviews! Dr. Sehgal is a terrible doctor, the day she retires will be a huge benefit for our region. She's a danger to her patients. Rude, incompetent and yes, racist. I have been in the office and witnessed her charm and perfect happy attitude when dealing with patients of her own race and then will immediately change her tone when dealing with other races. I'm a Caucasian male and never has she cracked a smile with me or treated me with any dignity. I am always polite and make an effort to know her as a person. She's always uptight, rude, arrogant and just plain negligent. I've had several issues go untreated only to end up back in her office much worse than before. Her answer? "Why didn't you see me sooner?" Um...I DID and you blew me off!! Thanks for the permanent nerve damage doc.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2597068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I have dealt with Dr Sehgal for years and am in complete disagreement with her recent reviews. She's an amazing physician, polite and thorough. She always fits us in whenever it's needed, she makes sure to follow up if needed and doesn't over treat if it's not necessary. Overall we are extremely happy with her and her secretary Ana!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595258].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Run, don't walk, as fast as you can away from this sorry excuse of a doctor. All the negative reviews here I agree with completely. Dr. Sehgal is the worst doctor I have ever met, I would feel saved being treated a vet than her. Her schooling is out of date, her rudeness is outrageous. Patients are better off using a walk in clinic than seeking her so called advice. The number of times I have been misdiagnosed or told that there is nothing wrong, only to return in a truly horrible state, is incredible. What happened to do no harm?! I have witnessed her screaming and embarrassing patients in front of a full waiting room. She has made fun of patients with the door to her office open for all to hear. We are not people to her, we're a source of income, plain and simple. Get in, get out, bill the government, next please! All around horrible, nasty woman.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2561583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I saw Dr. Sehgal today for the third time in nearly three weeks. Every appointment took multiple attempts. The office is frequently closed. At each visit she blew me off. My symptoms of coughing, wheezing, body pain, fatigue, sore throat, headaches, fevers, nausea and vomiting were ignored and I was told it just needs to "run its course". It's been almost THREE WEEKS!!! Frustrated and angry I went to a walk in clinic, regardless of her "policy" of no walk in clinics allowed. There I was seen immediately and diagnosed with nearly pneumonia!! The doctor wrote me prescriptions and told me if I let this go a few more days I would be hospitalized. Thanks a lot Dr. Sehgal, your lack of medical care or knowledge nearly put me in the ICU. I will not be returning to your office! The clinic is more reliable and they treated me like a human being rather than a waste of time. You are FIRED!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2552410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

In one word: TERRIBLE. I hope she retires, the sooner, the better. She's not helpful in any way. Loves to argue and make you feel like a complete fool and waste of time. I have been denied help on numerous occasions which only lead to further health complications. I am actively seeking a new doctor and considering reporting her negligence to the College. The only good thing about her office is receptionist Anna. She's always happy and kind. Too bad she isn't the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2552283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Excellent doctor. Approachable, always listens and she goes out her way to make sure you are taken care of. She is very thorough and always follows up with me. Ana is also great, always so pleasant and goes above and beyond to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547563].votes_count ]]