Rate Dr. Jaishree Sehgal

Dr. Jaishree Sehgal's Ratings

I agree with all the negative reviews. I've been a patient for a few years and have watched Dr. Sehgal grow into a bitter rude woman. She has no patience for anything. If your issue is not of a simple nature forget getting treatment. You'll be sent home with no answers and left to your own devices while your health declines. Forget getting a referral, even if you beg. I have never been allowed a same day appointment, often I have had to wait weeks to see her, even when very ill. Bronchitis that could have been treated quickly turned into severe pneumonia because she would not allow me an appointment for two weeks. I was also told not to use a walk in clinic or I would be fired. Absolutely terrible doctor!!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

Not sure what's up with the negative reviews of late. I have been a patient of Dr. Sehgal's for over 5 years and have never had a bad experience. She is always very accommodating, attentive, polite and takes the time to talk to us about our issue. When we take our little one in for shots, she examines and observes him to make sure he's doing fine and asks about his milestones, etc. Anna does a great job of juggling multiple things at once and still remembering small details.

Yes, every once in a while we wait a few minutes longer than usual or it's hard getting through on the phone but that happens elsewhere too ...

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sehgal for many years and I agree with the recent posts. Over the years I have witnessed her decline into an argumentative, rude and obnoxious woman. Her concern for the well being of her patients has gone down hill. I am feeling more and more like a waste of time and actually avoid making an appointment if I can because her examinations go nowhere. My most recent visit she didn't even make any notes on my file and barely listened to what I had to say. I left with no help and she made me feel like I was an inconvenience. Even the pharmacy staff in her building don't want to deal with her anymore! I too have been threatened to be dropped as a patient for using a walk in clinic over a holiday weekend. She only cares about the money at this point. I hope she will retire soon. Her medical knowledge is seriously limited and she's rarely in the office these days. I'm actively seeking a new doctor.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Hands down the WORST doctor the KW region has ever seen. She's disgustingly rude, arrogant and argumentative. Don't bother asking questions, she's egotistical and no matter what you say or suggest, you're always wrong. I could have saved myself a lot of pain and suffering by avoiding this doctor as her "professional opinion" left me with permanent damage. It is impossible to get an appointment with her, she's often on vacation. There are no nurses on staff, just a receptionist. The office and exam rooms are awfully claustrophobic and cluttered. Threatening notices adorn the office walls. Visiting doctor Sehgal is a sure fire way to have an anxiety attack. She doesn't care about her patients, she cares about the money. Forget getting a referral to a specialist, it's money lost to her so you will always be refused. My illnesses wouldn't have gotten so out of hand and difficult to manage if she would have admitted that she has no clue what she's doing and allowed a referral. This doctor needs to retire, she's a danger to her patients and severely incompetent.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Stay away from this doctor! I have had the misfortune of being Dr. Sehgal's patient for a few years. She's very impatient and rude. She's not interested in listening to your concerns and will downplay the severity of your concerns. I've been denied treatment many times and referrals to specialists. You are not allowed to use a walk in clinic no matter what or you will be threatened to be dropped as a patient. She always has one foot out the door and makes you feel rushed and like a waste of time. I have left her office many times feeling humiliated as she makes you feel that everything is your fault. Pre occupied with weight. If you don't look like a super model you will be told that if you lose weight the problem will go away. More often than not the office is closed for vacation. She needs to retire as she shows no interest in caring for her patients.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Sehgal since I was a child and she now tends to my children as well...she has always fit me in last minute without question and she gives many natural options to issues without always resorting to medication if not needed. I have waited no more than 20 mins to see her on a visit and I feel she is very thorough with exams. I couldn't ask for a better doctor :)

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Sehgal for over 30 years and now she sees my grandchildren. I fear the day she retires. Her receptionist Anna is the most helpful and gratious person. she always gets me in if it is an emergency of something that needs to be worked around my shift work. I am very grateful to have them both. Dr Sehgal is not a pill pusher and will work with you and will follow up with continueing visits if necessary. I have never felt rushed or put off by her or her receptionist. I am thankful that she is now seeing my grandchildren as well as my children and myself. Fantastic Doctor.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Has always been to accomodate at the last minute. No concerns.

Submitted July 4, 2011 | flag

dr. sehgal has been my family dr. for many years and has graciously accecpted my family members as pt's. Her knowledge base is excellent and I am proud to have her as my dr.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

She is our family docter for about 5 years and is one of the best docter and is very very knowledgeble and helpfull.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag