Rate Dr. Sabine George

Dr. Sabine George's Ratings

Dr. George has closed her practise. This is so sad as she is an amazing paediatirican.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I just read a report from this doctor. Very complete. I would highly recommend Dr. George.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

We have 2 boys ages 14 and 16, Dr. George has always made them feel comfortable. She is knowledgeable, patient and extremely caring. One of our sons has anaphalaxis, she has always been on the leading edge in terms of treatment and incredibly supportive. As a new mother, her office was available to answer questions and provide guidance, as a mother of teen age boys she is equially as supportive. She speaks to the patient, so there is trust and an open relationship. She is simply the BEST!! We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

We feel so fortunate to have Dr. George as our children's pediatrician. She is patient, kind and has an amazing way with children. She's also very knowledgeable and up to date. We never feel rushed, and she is so very thorough! Despite this attention to detail, there is never a very long wait in her office, so clearly she and her staff have figured out how not to overbook, and still leave plenty of time in the schedule for last minute urgent appointments, which are always available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring and loving. My family is very lucky to have Dr George to support us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

I have two kids and know her 13 years. Amazing doctor, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Our family has been seeing Dr. George for almost 14 years and all 3 of my kids love her. She has a wonderful disposition with the kids and fully involves them in their appointments. One of my children has special need and Dr. George has provided amazing care throughout her life. She is very caring and very thorough and knowledgeable. We feel very fortunate to have such a good pediatrician to care for our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I love her to death, she's been my doctor for 15 years now, the 15 years of my life. she's extremely helpful and smart. I cant stress it enough... she is very well known in the field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

I have been seeing Dr George for my son for a couple of yrs now and I feel I have really short changed my son and his afflictions. This Dr is very pushy and only refers you to friends in the field for help. Poor bedside manner and not very supportive of her patients as well

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1311060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Dr George has been my sons doctor since his birth 6 years ago, she is an amazing pediatrician! Always takes her time with each visit, ask lots of questions and is full of up to date information about child health and development. I trust her opinion and follow her suggestions. We really look forward to bringing our next child to her too for primary care. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311059].votes_count ]]