Rate Dr. Keith Riding

Dr. Keith Riding's Ratings

Dr. Riding was my doctor when I was a child. He had performed 2 major surgeries on my ear for cholesteotoma when I was 8 and again when I was 12. I am from Saskatchewan, and had to be rushed to BC for his expertise on both occassions. From what I remember, he was very friendly. From what my parents recall, he was prompt, helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. If every person did their job the way he does his life would go a lot smoother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

a wonderful, likeable doc who knows his work, doesnt have the im better than you attitude that some doctors have..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2008

Dr. Riding is a godsend. He diagnosed my son with a cholesteotoma after several other doctors told me that there was nothing wrong with him. It took 8 years before the tumor was found and my son has no bones in his right ear and no eardrum but thanks to Dr. Riding my son is alive! Thank you and we will miss you when you retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Riding is a shining soul and will forever be remembered for what he did for us. Shortly after our baby was born in Jan 06, she had breathing issues. We were sent to Vancouver to see Dr. Riding. He did surgery on her when she was just a teensy baby and again at 1 year old. Had he not done such a great job, we could have been back there several times more for surgery. His bedside manner, knowledge and skill are absolutely amazing! I spoke with many people at Children's hospital during our several visits/stays and everyone agreed that he is a great surgeon/doctor and a kind soul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

My daughter has an unexplained hearing loss. Dr Riding was very thorough and although I wasn't "happy" with the diagnosis, he made it a tolerable and positive experience. He is a great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311587].votes_count ]]