Rate Dr. Sheila Pritchard

Dr. Sheila Pritchard's Ratings

I had ovarian cancer at the age of 8 I am 34 now. Dr. Pritchard was my doctor and I still remember because she was kind and compassionate. I still remember her telling me I was going to lose my hair at the age of 8 you would think I would've freaked out. However her compassion and calmness.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

My daughter was diagnosed with leukemia in 2008 and we found that Dr Pritchard and nurse/clinician Suzanne are the absolute best team any cancer patient could have. Thank you just seems inadequate.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Outstanding doctor, who helped my child during a long course battling cancer. She was compassionate and caring and always went above and beyond to advocate for my child. Highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

My son was diagnoised with Leukemia in 2009. Dr Pritchard and her amazing nurse, Suzanne, are the absolute best. 99% of the oncology nurses are amazing and we are so happy to have Dr Pritchard in our corner when things dont go as planned. Amazing!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2011 | flag

have know her for a while and she is very helpful and knowledgable of what she does.

Submitted May 25, 2007 | flag

Dr. Pritchard is one of the best around! My son had Leukemia and she was his main doctor. Dr. Pritchard was very caring and extremely empathetic at a very emotional time. My son lost his fight with cancer but I will always be thank ful for the time we had with him and for the wonderful doctors he had at BC Childrens.

Submitted March 26, 2007 | flag