Rate Dr. Sheila Pritchard

Dr. Sheila Pritchard's Ratings

I had ovarian cancer at the age of 8 I am 34 now. Dr. Pritchard was my doctor and I still remember because she was kind and compassionate. I still remember her telling me I was going to lose my hair at the age of 8 you would think I would've freaked out. However her compassion and calmness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

My daughter was diagnosed with leukemia in 2008 and we found that Dr Pritchard and nurse/clinician Suzanne are the absolute best team any cancer patient could have. Thank you just seems inadequate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Outstanding doctor, who helped my child during a long course battling cancer. She was compassionate and caring and always went above and beyond to advocate for my child. Highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

My son was diagnoised with Leukemia in 2009. Dr Pritchard and her amazing nurse, Suzanne, are the absolute best. 99% of the oncology nurses are amazing and we are so happy to have Dr Pritchard in our corner when things dont go as planned. Amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

have know her for a while and she is very helpful and knowledgable of what she does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr. Pritchard is one of the best around! My son had Leukemia and she was his main doctor. Dr. Pritchard was very caring and extremely empathetic at a very emotional time. My son lost his fight with cancer but I will always be thank ful for the time we had with him and for the wonderful doctors he had at BC Childrens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1311760].votes_count ]]