Dr. Tom Malik

Rate Dr. Tom Malik

Dr. Tom Malik's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Malik over 35 years. I moved to Whistler BC and when I came home once a year to visit my family I would also do my annual check up with Dr. Malik. I refused to switch to another dentist. I was very appreciative that Dr. Malik waited to retire two weeks after my final visit, but, I still wish he practiced. My new dentist (in the same office) is very talented and knowledgeable, but Dr. Malik was just so kind hearted, so nice, so genuine. There isn't any other dentist I will ever trust or believe in as much as Dr. Malik. Thanks for being so understanding with my fear of needles and making a cavity filling work without getting the needles!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I never thought I'd feel so deeply moved to write a review. After 20+ years of having Dr. Malik take care of our family dental needs I am very sad that he has retired. No one can compare to his patient, kind and gentle nature. I have been to his replacement and just didn't get the same feeling; it's a shame when they took over his practice, they didn't also assume the same values which endeared Dr. Malik to his very satisfied customers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

Very gentle and nice. I have gone to him for 38 years and dont want to at some point have to find a new dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

dr malik i have gone to dr malik all my life from 5 year old and iamm 53 noww good job thank dr malik

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

Dr. Malik has been my dentist since the day I was born till now.... 37 years!!! He is a great dentist and his staff are at the top of their game. Barb has been there just about since day one, and she is super. My daughter now goes to Dr. Malik, she is 9 with out one single cavity. It will be a sad day when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

The BEST dentist and staff I have ever dealt with. Take your children to this Dr. he is very, very polite and gentle.I know you will like him as much as I do. T.S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Malik was my dentist for 32 years. I have nothing but praise for him. He was very skilled yet very compassionate. He was the best dentist I ever had. I chose to move to Sudbury and regret that losing him as a dentist was the price that I had to pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr. Malik for over 35 years. My wife was one of his first patients.We both can truthfully say we do not have one complaint about him in all those years. An excellent Dentist. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2009

Dr. Malik is a great man. He is kind and gentle and is great at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2008

Dr. Malik is kind, gentle, considerate and only does work that he absolutely has to do. He will not do any unnecessary work just to make a few dollars more. I've been going to him for about 30 years and have always been happy with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312040].votes_count ]]