Rate Dr. David Quy

Dr. David Quy's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Quy and so has my son for over 5 years now. He is a brilliant Dr. with a fantastic personality. He takes as long as it takes to make sure you understand what your condition is and what he is going to do to treat it. He has diagnosed my Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, etc... and his office has been extremely supportive to help me maintain my medicines. Honestly, he is smarter than some MD's I know and There was only one time that one staff member was a bit rude and I know she was having a bad day, whereas she had never been rude to me before, and just like myself, I have a bad day once in a while. I feel blessed to have him as my Doctor. I first went to him because he was a walk in and I needed to see a Dr. immediately. I was so impressed, he has become my family Dr. I hope he never moves!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][550405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I am an RN with 26 years’ experience in the healthcare field, so I know more than a little about physicians and medical care. Dr. Quy has been my family doctor for 7 years. He does not take appointments so my family can always get in to see him when we need care. He provides a perfect blend between family doctor and urgent care clinic. On occasion his office staff is less than helpful, but I go to a physician for his/her knowledge and expertise. I have recommended Dr. Quy to several of my co-workers and they too are happy with his practice of medicine. Take the negative comments you read here with a big grain of salt. People that unhappy in a doctor’s office usually have unreasonable expectations or requests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][550404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Dr. Quy's office staff is extremely rude and unprofessional and regardless how they speak to you or treat you, Dr. Quy will defend them while they sit and smirk in your face. I will NEVER return to this doctor again! His staff is appalling. (As for his medical staff? They are different every time I go there. He can't seem to keep people working for him; revolving door of staff in his office).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][550403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

I have been seen by the Dr. over the last 5yrs about 10-20 times and he is very nice, doesn't keep you waiting, or if he has alot of patients will come out to the lobby and ask how you are and tell you how much longer it may be. He is humerous but is serious with you when discussing what is going on with you and the tests or treatment needed. I have yet to meet a Dr. who works so much and is available as much as he makes himself to his patients. I have recommended him to coworkers and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][550402].votes_count ]]