Rate Dr. V. Dim

Dr. V. Dim's Ratings

Dr Dim is the best dentist around I drive in from Oakville to see him because his service is unparalleled .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have been going to dr. Din for over 5 years and I have nothing bad to say, other then I wish I knew him as my dentist 16 years ago when I had other debris tell me lies

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Dim for about 7 years now. I have had extensive dental work done over the years and he is the best. He has the lightest touch of any dentist I've been to. He has a good sense of humour, and is very honest in his dental appraisals. Totally irrelevant, but great looking as well! His office staff are warm and welcoming. Bonnie is also the best hygienist in the world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

My teeth were so badly damaged that I was unable to work for a month, but with the help of Dr. Dim and his colleagues I received above and beyond treatment. A great guy who is friendly, punctual, and a true professional. Thank you again to Dundurn dentistry, where you are treated like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Both Dr.Dim and Dr.Agro are wonderful people and great Dentists. I have been a patient for a couple years now, and I will continue to be for as long as I can. Everyone at the office is very friendly and helpful. Both Dr's are diligent and imformative workers. They always explain each and every procedure to me and make me feel as comfortable as possible! Love it there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

He is the best doctor great personality. All my family see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Very good place for dentist.A little more expensive than my last dentist.I may not b able to afford to come here again.He is very nice looking!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

While attending school in Hamilton in 2005, Dr. Dim treated me for an emergency consultation - I was so impressed with his staff and his professionalism that I've been a patient ever since even though I've relocated several times throughout Ontario. Bonnie is a wonderful hygenist and the dental care I receive is certainly worth the hour drive to Hamilton. I would highly recommend Dr. Dim and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

I recently switched to Dr. Dim and I love it there! They are very professional and kind. Very friendly too! The only downside is the fact that you have to pay for the procedure upfront, and then get reimbursed by the insurance company, which can be a little bit of a hassle. Other than that, Dr. Dim is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1312349].votes_count ]]