Dr. Barton Walters

Dr. Barton Walters

Rate Dr. Barton Walters

Dr. Barton Walters's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Best dentist I've ever had in my life, period, end of story. I've had a lot of dentists and Dr. Walters is the best. Other dentists have been a disaster. Dr. Walters had solutions to all of my problems and the training and technology to make it happen. When I needed to get cavities replaced he knew to shrink the nerve first before putting on a permanent filling. My previous dentist did not and I ended up with a root canal. Dr Walters had a simple modern appliance for my teeth grinding, my previous dentists wanted to sell me a complicated 'old' style appliance. As a result of all of my experience with Dr. Walters, he's the only dentist I've ever trusted 100%.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

The best calming dental treatments Ive had in my life. If you have dental fears and anxiety. This office is so relaxing. At the entrance in the wait area there's a water fountain, this makes the atmosphere more like a spa. I felt complete trust and confidence in this doctor.Since he has been my dentist, I realize dental work isn't painful or scary or a source of anxiety and fear.His skills and personality are excellent.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Walters is the best dentist I have ever had. Cheerful, knowledgable, PAINLESS!! and with all the latest equipment. Glad I found him!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

My family was Dr. Walters’ patient for a while until we decided to switch to another dentist. We found out he is not an accurate and skilled doctor and doesn’t do jobs like root canal. Two times for our family, right after a doctor examination, we found a big spot behind our teeth that the doctor had missed, which needed to be filled in another visit. We also had a couple of crowns and every time some cement was left in the bottom of our teeth, which is not normally noticeable to the patient but will cause gum issues in the future. Thanks to his good hygienist that noticed it and reported it to the doctor, it was fixed. In our belief, dentistry is all about accuracy. We decided to have a dentist to be more accurate and be able to do all general dentistry including root canal if it is needed. On the other hand, his office members are very kind.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Walters is, by far, the best dentist I have ever had. Due to unpleasant experiences, dental appointments have always caused me such trepidation. Unhappy with my teeth, I perused the web in search of a dentist with excellent reviews. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. I found Dr. Walters and his staff to be warm & personable. He took the time to address all my concerns and provided excellent advice and options for a treatment plan. I experienced a relaxed atmosphere with methods and practices that are technologically advanced. It also goes without saying that watching a ceiling-installed television makes the time fly by. I spent several “pain free“ hours in the dental chair in preparation for crowns and laminates. The end result was beyond my expectations. I am comforted by the fact that insofar as dentists go, I found the “cream of the crop”. I never thought there would come a day when I would actually look forward to future visits. Kathleen Manion

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

I had been dealing with extreme pain caused by TMJ for ten years. I had tried a wide array of treatments, all to no avail. When I cam across Dr.Walters and the TMJ clinic by chance I hesitated on spending the money to get the tensing treatment and mouth guard as it is a large amount of money. I am so thankful I went ahead- it is the best money I have ever spent. After a year of treatments my quality of life has improved in ways I never thought it could- daily headaches are gone. He is an excellent dentist, with up to date equipment- I highly recommend to anyone suffering from TMJ. To top it off- the receptionists up front go above and beyond- they remember my name and are always very kind and accommodating- I couldn't be happier with my whole experience.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Barton really made a good teeth guard for me that is a combination of thermoformed soft liner adapted to my teeth, with a shell of hard acrylic bonded to the outside. It smell and taste bad in the first few days, but it turns better after I use denture cleaning tablets and give teeth guard bath every daytime. This teeth guard only required one time extra adustment make it perfectly fits now. It's free too because Dr. Barton diagnosed the NTI guard (I got from Dr. Andrew) doesn't work properly. He's much better than some other dentist charge you no matter what. Overall, I'm very happy, having a good sleep without painful is such a wonderful thing. I also have good experience with Lyane Raistrick (who is extremely gentle hygienist, with her I feel 100% relax and no pressure) and Hetty VanBokhorst (who is very gentle, caring, helpful, friendly, nice lady).

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

After reading Dr. Walters' rating last year, my daughter and I went to his clinic and became his new patients. I had 5 appointments with him and 1 with his hygienist so far, and all the treatments were painless. Dr. Walters is a very gentle, knowledgeable and professional dentist. I would recommend his office to any one who is seeking nice environment, great staff and best dentist in all.

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

Too good to be True? Look at the first 5 ratings in 2007; written on 5 consecutive work days in March. That is very unusual in itself for this web site. They do not relate personal experience; but, rather read almost the same as the advertising on his web site. Coincidence? You would almost think someone on staff wrote those.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2010 | flag