Rate Dr. Bernard Stanley Jackson

Dr. Bernard Stanley Jackson's Ratings

Wonderful professional. He help me with my nasal problem, performing and excellent cauterization of my left and right turbinate 2 years ago and with awesome results. the procedure went smoothly and painless during and after the surgery. Wonderful! Dr. Jackson is very professional and confident, friendly too. Thanks Dr. Jackson

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jackson was kind patient and brilliant. Have seen many doctors and he was the one to diagnose and treat one of my concerns. He also operated on me and recovery has been a dream, thanks to his magically hands. Have to mention his assistant Terri who is the most wonderful and easy person to talk to as well as a great sense of humour. Five star rating for sure!!!!!

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Very good doctor, I had countless problems that other doctors had overlooked. He diagnosed them quickly and scheduled me for surgery. He was informative and funny and all around great to talk to. The surgery went well and I had no pain after the procedures. I would always go back with out hesitation.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

I had surgery many years ago and had my tonsils removed....he messed up the surgery as there was a hole in the back of my throat that became infected where my one tonsil once was. I was in bed for 3 months having to take Tylenol 3 for the pain every few hours. Which is very unusual for me as I have a very high pain tolerance. When I went back in to show him the hole he decided that it was appropriate to sew the hole in the back of my throat,that is while I was completely awake...it was absolutely horrible. I was screaming and crying so much and he did not stop. My ex at the time was waiting in the small unsanitary waiting room and was tempted to burst into the room to help me. I would think twice about having him as a doctor.

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

incredible all around - one of the best doctors ive been to. extremely knowledgable and attentive. would highly recommend!

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

I went to Doctor Jackson for a double deviated septum and he was rude and abrasive, he told me he would do a day surgery where I stay awake and it would fix the problem. On the operating table he was rushed and kept saying he had to get going.. during my surgery..he then kept hitting the wrong thing and I started to bleed to the point that 2 nurses came in and questioned him..the surgery didnt work and he told me that I would need to go for another procedure and this time be completly out for the surgery. I got a second opinion there was no way I was going to be a sleep with this man in a operating room.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Jackson. Diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer, he removed my thyroid and the affected lymph nodes in my neck. He was extremely knowledgeable, spent a good amount of time with us explaining everything and answering our questions, surgery was a success and he did an excellent job on my incision (which is pretty long considering the lymph node involvement). Yes - sometimes we had to wait awhile but in my case, to have such good treatment of my cancer made the wait completely worthwhile. Terri is an incredible lady too - very responsive, returned my calls promptly and was always very kind. We were very happy with Dr. Jackson's care and are extremely grateful to him for all he's done for me and my family.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

This was my first visit to Dr. Jackson office, I was referred by my family doctor. First of all I had to wait almost 5 months to get an appointment and when I entered the office it was small, cheap and dirty looking.....the examination closet was even worse. Dr. Jackson immediatley diagnosed me and started telling me what prescriptions I need to take.........He would not listen to my conerns over the drugs, or any concerns over previous conditions that I have. He said I can take the drug or not he really didn't care. I thought that was very rude!, your treating a person not an illness!!!! I havn't decided if I'm going back or not they are scheduling a CT scan and I don't want to wait another 6 months to see someone else.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Jackson (and Terri). He removed a growth on my vocal cords a few months ago and the surgery went very smoothly. He is very accommodating and approachable -- available to answer all question my family and I had before and after surgery. I felt that I was under great care during my consultations, surgery and follow up. Couldn't be happier with Dr. Jackson's care.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jackson was always too busy for us. My dad had a laryngectomy performed by him in September to remove cancer of the larynx. Dr. Jackson did a very extensive 9 hour surgery and ASSURED us he got everything. We found out merely 3 months later that the cancer had spread and Dr. Jackson missed it several times even though my dad was complaining. He misdiagnosed over and over again, even though my dad was starving to death, and refused to do anything about it until it was too late. My father died just over a week ago, and Dr. Jackson is once again on vacation. Worst doctor ever. No bedside manner, probably the rudest person I have ever met in my life. Switch doctors if you have him.

Submitted April 30, 2010 | flag