Rate Dr. Kim Sharpe

Dr. Kim Sharpe's Ratings

Best OB I have ever experienced. So kind, and patient-oriented. Dr. Sharpe treats her patients personably, is never rushed, is incredibly respectful of you as opposed to assuming the role of superior/knowledgeable doctor vs naive patient (as I've experienced from a couple OBs) and is a welcome calming presence in emotional situations. I trust her decision-making and skills completely.

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

I think she is an awesome OB. Unlike other two OB's that I have visited before, she is very patient, very caring. She explained things in details.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sharpe is a knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner, however, I must say I am not overall impressed with her services due to her lack of follow up. I have been dealing with infertility and recurrent miscarriages for a while now and her office not only did not help, they also wasted my time. Infertility is a time sensitive issue. Had I known this when I was first referred to her office, I would have never wasted my time. Luckily my family doctor eventually referred me to a fertility clinic.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sharpe saved my life. She performed an emergency surgery when my ectopic pregnancy ruptured. She was very helpful and compassionate, she answered all my questions. The recovery after surgery went well.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sharpe was very knowlegable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She took the time to explain things to me, and let me ask questions and took her time. She gave me a lot of useful information and put my mind at ease. I would definately recommend her to anyone. It was too bad that the front desk wasn't as nice as they do reflect the rest of the office.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2010 | flag

She was not my Doctor, but took me as an emergency after a miscarriage that diagnosed in Ultrasound and she also performed my surgery. EXTREMELY knowledgeable, personable, detailed, and reassuring. She explained everything in such a gentle and factual manner while we were still in shock and devestated. She never rushed us, made sure all our questions were answered thouroughly. After seeing her, I will actively seek her as my Ob/Gyn for my next pregnancy. Can't compliment her or her skills enough. She's amazing !

Submitted June 6, 2010 | flag

Dr Kim is very helpful and knowledgeable. She explains everything in detail, is very calm and problem solving (she referred me for some tests immediately). Great doctor and a nice person too.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

I had Dr.Sharpe after an emergancy transfer from Squamish Hospital. She made my delivery very managable. While still in hospital I had some questions and she came and saw me even though she was off already.Shes very caring and friendly.

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sharpe was filling in for my regular doctor and she was great. Very friendly, informative and made a potentially uncomfortable situation as comfortable as possible. Would highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag

Dr Sharpe delivered my daughter by scheduled c-section and was our ostetrician throught the pregnancy. She was really friendly, caring and listened very well. She is a very knowledgeable doctor and communicates well with her patients. Would definately recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2008 | flag