Rate Dr. Gilbert Jolicoeur

Dr. Gilbert Jolicoeur's Ratings

Dr. Jolicoeur has been my Gastro for over 20 years... he saved my life, along with other doctors. He is kind and will give you the time you need. I live in Ottawa now and have another Gastro but wish I could have been able to keep Dr. Jolicoeur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1314653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

I saw Dr. Jolicoeur once and I was pleased that he believes and promotes that what you eat has an impact on your health and seems to be in tune with natural health. However I was taken aback (and lost some confidence in him) when he suggested I stop taking my medicine or at least cut back significantly. I'm all for taking less medicine! But he had only seen me once, didn't examine me, and based his recommendation on only one report from my previous specialist. I mentioned to him that this report didn't tell the whole story and offered to try to get the full file but he said he didn't need it. If he had seen my whole history and examined me and then made this recommendation that would be fine, but I don't want to risk a major health problem based on a too quick recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1314652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Being in the alternative health domain, I was delighted with the nutritional and supplemental knowledge and advice he was offering. When a doctor can stay up to date with current information and offer compassionate, efficient and holistic advice, it is certainly more comforting when receiving a GI diagnosis. J.B.C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1314651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2008

Emerveillé par la qualité de service!! Dr.Jolicoeur porte bien son nom. Un homme mure, il est expert en son domaine et ceci est evident! Facile d'approche et de facons tres alaise, Dr.Jolicoeur expliques tous!!!Et contrairement a tant d'autres medecins, il proposse des choses naturels et simple au lieu de "pousser" les pillules!!!Il prend aussi le temps de se garder a date dans le monde de la medecine, et prend lui meme le temps de posser plusieurs reflexions face a ses patients....Dommage que les medecins ne sont pas tous comme lui!!!BRAVO!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1314650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

My moral was down and he made me smile, he is very humain, diagnostic was expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1314649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Jolicoeur has been treating me for over 15 years as I have Crohn's, he is the best of the best. Will give you all the time you need to speak to him, will sit down and listen to you, will make sure that you have a throrough exam with follow-up. He is truly wonderful. The only think Im not looking forward to is the day he will retire and this may be soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1314648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2007

Le Docteur Jolicoeur est un docteur formidable qui prend tout le temps nécessaire pour expliquer. Son suivi est aussi excellent et s'assure que le patient a compris les explications. De plus c'Est un médecin qui donne des recommandations pour aider la santé qui sont des trucs simples et facilement applicable. Merci de l'excellent traitement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1314647].votes_count ]]