Rate Dr. Francis D. Moore

Dr. Francis D. Moore's Ratings

Dr Moore is an expert in his field and has great medical skills. From my perspective as a patient he was able to hear my concerns and gave me the best options for my medical condition. Although he must perform this same surgery over and over again he takes the time to listen carefully and communicate well which was invaluable to me as a patient. I felt reassured and educated after my initial consultation and subsequently the surgery went very well. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

Awesome doctor. He did a Thyroid removal surgery and I felt amazing leaving the hospital that day, can't say enough how great this surgery went and how punctual and detailed he is. His staff was also amazing calling and checking on my recovery numerous times.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Excellent Surgeon, The Best! He performed total thyroidectomy, my scar is not noticeable, I felt fully recovered the same day !!

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag

The best neck surgeon in New England. I've had 3 neck surgeries, Dr. Moore did the 3rd. If he'd done the first, I never would have needed the other two. In compasison, every aspect of the surgery was good, and a scar now opened 3 times is smaller than it ever years after the other surgeries.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2006 | flag