Rate Dr. H. Ukani

Dr. H. Ukani's Ratings

My fibromyalgia doctor referred me to Dr. Ukani for breast reduction due to my shoulder and back pain. Dr. Ukani was with me every step of the way. He took care of me like he was taking care of his own mother. Yes! - he gave me back my seventeen year old breast with hardly any scars!!
Thank you Dr Ukani and Nina for taking good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Dr Ukani did my breast reduction and I am absolutely thrilled. It's been 6 weeks and the new, smaller breasts are taking a beautiful shape and are even better than I'd hoped for. Minimal scarring, and he has been helpful and forthcoming with my questions about recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2012

Dr. Ukani is GREAT!!! He did my breast reduction and I was booked in right away. He is professional, courteous and very good at what he does. He always takes time to explain things. The Nurses at Eagle Ridge all had good things to say about him too. I have no hesitation getting a tummy tuck in future from him as he was so good. His receptionist Nina is AMAZING! She goes above and beyond, and called me from home to make sure I attend a Dr. appt during her vacation time! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ukani and his staff:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

Dr Ukani reattached my almost severed hand last year. He did a very good job. He is an excellent doctor. I have had to do a lot of physiotherapy, and have had a lot of appointments with the doc. He is always kinds and takes time to talk to me. I have regained most of the abilities with my hand and I am back to work. I am very greatful. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

hi guys he run cast clinic in rch worst docter ever not knowledge just make easy money if he saw ur condition do nothing just nice talk with u not care about infection i suffer months with infection and i told early i got infection not good listener too much waiting time now ichange my doc he treated good be carefull

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315167].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 26, 2012

I was very happy with the staff at RCH and even in Surgery when I had a skin graft done on my ankle due to a burn.The Doctor is very professional and helpful and he did a very good job.Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Without commenting on his ability if you plan on being treated by him be prepared to sit and wait long after the time of your appointment. The only reason the staff, helpfulness and knowledge catagories have ratings is that a rating of the doctor will not be accepted without them. I had no contact with the staff as I atendd the hand clinic at the hospital for a routine cortizone injection and walked out after an hour of waiting. It was obvious the Dr.Ukani had massively over booked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Dr Ukani and his staff are amazing !!!!! Can't say enough wonderful things about them. Seriously, if you ever need any type of cosmetic surgery and you want the best experience and results he is the doctor to call. Also his staff, especially (Nurse)Nina are the most knowledgable,supportive and gracious women you will ever meet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Dr. Ukani did my upper eye lids a while ago and I am so pleased with the results. He did such a wonderful job, and no one knows I've had the procedure done so it's fun to get compliments from my friends on how good I look. He answered all my questions and encouraged a follow up to see him prior to the surgery to deal with any anxiety or further questions if I wanted. Also, His receptionists are absolutely lovely. They put an old lady like me at ease. Thank you Dr. Ukani and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

The most humble doctor I've ever met. He fix my breast that another doctor totally messed up and was very infected. I would recomend him for anything. Stay away from his partner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1315162].votes_count ]]