Dr. Deborah Zimmerman

Rate Dr. Deborah Zimmerman

Dr. Deborah Zimmerman's Ratings

Too busy to care and return calls. No follow-up on medication side effects and test results. ,Extremely rude receptionist.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Excellent nephrologist in the home dialysis unit of the Ottawa General Hospital. Provides good information and helpful advice on matters relating to end stage renal disease.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

She gave me the wrong medication after my kidney transplant and as a result I'd lost my hearing.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag

Extremely compassionate and competent doctor. My mother has had her as a doctor for 6 years now. Dr. Zimmerman even takes the time to call us to see how things are going after a change of medication, etc.

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

She gives confidence to patient through her focus on their care. Her knowledge and her ability to assist the patient to understand the prescription of their care and allows them a relaxed atmosphere to question her decisions.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr Zimmerman is an amazing nephrologist who is very helpful, honest and knowledgeable. She makes herself available any time despite her exceptionally busy schedule.

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag

Doctor Zimmerman is very kind and knowledgable person. She is always upbeat and not ever in too much of a rush to get me out the door. Very personable.

Submitted April 8, 2007 | flag

Outstanding in her field. Compassionate, genuine and honest.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag