Rate Dr. Mark A. Lupo

Dr. Mark A. Lupo's Ratings

Dr. Mark Lupo is extremely knowledgeable, he has excellent medical expertise. He knows what he is doing, very organized, treat me with respect and compassion. Took time to listen without rushing. Solve my serious medical problem in few months. I think he is BRILLIANT.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Arrogant and uncaring. Find another Doctor. He'll just pass you off to someone else anyway.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lupo is awesome. He really takes the time to listen and really cares. He came highly recommended to me and I am so glad I went to see him. He really took the time to ensure that the mediacal tests I had confirmed my diagnosis. He will take the time to ensure you are getting the correct and proper treatment to get you feeling better. The staff is also wonderful. All of them. I was so pleasantly surprised to find such a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. I thank God I found Dr. Lupo. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. They are wonderful. You will not be disappointed.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lupo is wonderful. I would HIGHLY recommend. I have been sick with uncontrolled thyroid disease for 5 years. Within the first month of seeing Dr. Lupo, he has my levels in the normal range for the first time since I got sick in 2005. He is brilliant--really knows his stuff about conversions for different levels of meds. He changed all my meds around and within days I felt like new! I was working with another doc in FL who I liked very much, but who was unable to stabilize my levels. Very glad I made the switch to Dr. Lupo! He listens to your concerns and symptoms and works with your own individual medical history. I was on Synthoid for a year and then Armour for several years- neither did the job and I was sleeping all day. I am now on Tirosint and Cytomel- Perfect combo for my symptoms and my levels! I am awake and alert and feel MUCH better. Thanks to Dr. Lupo!!!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lupo's office is a godsend. He is kind, compassionate and takes the time needed to explain everything thoroughly and to answer any and all questions. He is open to patients doing their own research, learning about their conditions and asking lots of questions. His staff is great also, especially Shawna. The office is organized and runs smoothly. I live an hour away from Sarasota, but am glad to make the drive in order to be a patient of Dr. Lupo.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2008 | flag