Rate Dr. Aafaque Akhter

Dr. Aafaque Akhter's Ratings

I was on methadone for the past 2 years and although it kept me clean, I felt terrible. I was exhausted all the time, gained weight, and had lots of other nasty side effects. It was hell tapering down on my methadone dose, from 150mgs to 10mgs. But, once I was down to 10mgs, I decided I was going back to Dr. Akhter since I had been a patient of his when I was a lot younger and I had much success with his program. When I did go back to him, he stabilized me relatively quickly, and I felt much better than I had on the methadone almost immediately. It was like coming out of a blunted, foggy world. I have been happily seeing Dr. Akhter for a few months now, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the treatment, with Dr. Akhter, and all the staff. The whole place is very clean and professional, and everyone treats you with dignity and respect. This is the only office base Suboxone treatment I would recommend to someone. A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][550802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Very Professional, intelligent, and helpful doctor. Would recommend him to anyone in need of opiate addiction help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][550801].votes_count ]]