Rate Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko

Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko's Ratings

very nice and knowledgeable doctor. I high recommend. I have a phobia of dentists but Dr. Igor did a very good job. I finally found my dentist. I will definitely come back to him in the future. The procedures were painless and quick. I liked everything.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Dr.Pasisnitchenko the best dentist in Miami,very proffesional.I'm very happy with my new smile.Thank you doctor Igor!!!!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

I've been going to this office for nearly ten years. They are very friendly and know me by name. The staff is super multicultural; they speak at least 5 different languages between them all. I thought that was cool. They always give a great cleaning and great advice. I've never had a cavity in my life! They did my invisalign too. And the staff turnover is super low--which is a great sign. Dr. Igor extracted my wisdom teeth too. Never felt a thing before, during, or after the procedure.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. P is the best dentist that i've ever had. I got a broken molar extracted and had a root canal and crown put on. Other dentists would not touch it, and referred me to an oral surgeon. That speaks in volumes!!! He's the very best!!!

Submitted April 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Igor is a very good doctor who listens and helps. He is very clean and intelegent. He has great prices and will work with you if you ask for help. I am the biggest wuss when it comes to dentists, he is the only Dr who knows how to deal with me.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

Highly recommended by a friend. I had a tooth bonded and he did a perfect job. I have had very good dental work done in the past in another state so I know the difference and am very fussy. He was very knowledgeable and honest. Did not try to sell services that I did not need. Would definitely see him again. Very reasonable fees for services.

Submitted April 30, 2008 | flag

Great dentist. Preforms most care that other dentists perfer to send to specialists. Highly recommended

Submitted Dec. 31, 2007 | flag

I've been going to dr. pasis for over five years. They have always been prompt. His dental assistants are great! very friendly, and they always give feedback. Dr. pasis is great himself. He wont mislead you or make you undergo unnecessary treatments. he does whitening and even invisalign!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2007 | flag

Dr Igor is knowledgeable and skilled. Fair fees and pain free treatment. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 21, 2007 | flag

I love their staff. Been there twice for cleanings and they catch everything. Very good on preventative dentistry. Never had Dr. P. himself though. Everyone is friendly and I've never waited more than 5 mins. Nice clean facility. They do teeth whitening too. Nearby Taft and Hiatus. I highly recommend them!!!

Submitted May 26, 2005 | flag