Rate Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko

Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko's Ratings

The dentist was nice and knowledgeable. Though, after the appointment I saw that he set me up for a special cleaning that he had not mention to me. (Some, not all don't have much of a friendly attitude. When it's at the front desk you have to talk to them every time you go.) So as I told the desk that I could not afford it at the moment and I left. After a few weeks I called them up to set up just a general cleaning, since that was something my insurance covers. When went into the office before I got my teeth clean I asked the girl twice to make sure that I was just getting the general cleaning. Since I was new there, I though how she was cleaning is how they do it at that office. (not like she num my mouth or anything.) As I went to check out the woman charged me for that special cleaning. I couldn't help but, freak out and cry. I called my insurance and was able to get in down. They even charge if you bleed at all. I'm glad I have the insurance cause, it would even be wayyy more for all of that. So make sure if you just want a "general cleaning" you have to tell them you want a "Prophylaxis cleaning". After all that (both times) I just felt like all they want is my money. Also some review and information that I have looked up before I saw him were not all true. He doesn't do things like root canals and I'm sure a few more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

very nice and knowledgeable doctor. I high recommend. I have a phobia of dentists but Dr. Igor did a very good job. I finally found my dentist. I will definitely come back to him in the future. The procedures were painless and quick. I liked everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr.Pasisnitchenko the best dentist in Miami,very proffesional.I'm very happy with my new smile.Thank you doctor Igor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

I've been going to this office for nearly ten years. They are very friendly and know me by name. The staff is super multicultural; they speak at least 5 different languages between them all. I thought that was cool. They always give a great cleaning and great advice. I've never had a cavity in my life! They did my invisalign too. And the staff turnover is super low--which is a great sign. Dr. Igor extracted my wisdom teeth too. Never felt a thing before, during, or after the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

Dr. P is the best dentist that i've ever had. I got a broken molar extracted and had a root canal and crown put on. Other dentists would not touch it, and referred me to an oral surgeon. That speaks in volumes!!! He's the very best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Igor is a very good doctor who listens and helps. He is very clean and intelegent. He has great prices and will work with you if you ask for help. I am the biggest wuss when it comes to dentists, he is the only Dr who knows how to deal with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Highly recommended by a friend. I had a tooth bonded and he did a perfect job. I have had very good dental work done in the past in another state so I know the difference and am very fussy. He was very knowledgeable and honest. Did not try to sell services that I did not need. Would definitely see him again. Very reasonable fees for services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Great dentist. Preforms most care that other dentists perfer to send to specialists. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2007

I've been going to dr. pasis for over five years. They have always been prompt. His dental assistants are great! very friendly, and they always give feedback. Dr. pasis is great himself. He wont mislead you or make you undergo unnecessary treatments. he does whitening and even invisalign!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2007

Dr Igor is knowledgeable and skilled. Fair fees and pain free treatment. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115344].votes_count ]]