Rate Dr. Sumer L. Daiza

Dr. Sumer L. Daiza's Ratings

Great doctor for breast and body contouring.however thats as far as I would go her product is way overpriced

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I had breasts implants with dr Daiza the results are better then I've expected,she a very knowledgeable doctor,very professional and caring.Very happy overall with the experience.I would gladly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Daiza performed my breast implant exchange surgery. The results are wonderful. My breasts look better than the first time I had it done, years ago. In addition, I had Dr. Daiza put filler in my face and lips (additional fee). It looks so great and very natural! She has a great bedside manner, saw me for all appointments and does the most beautiful, natural looking work! Sabrina, the office manager, was nice and professional and so was the hospital staff. Fantastic experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

EXCELLENCE. Dr Daiza is not only top notch in her medical care but also has amazing bedside manner and exemplary care for her patients. I could not have asked for better treatment and results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr.Daiza is an exceptional Dr. She treated me with care,compassion and respect. She was honest and advised me of what would work best for my body after losing over 100lbs. I chose her because her work looks natural. I was willing to travel to the US and put my body in her able hands. I more than greatful because I finally look as fit as I feel. My surgery and recovery were exactly as she described when she patiently gave me a play by play of everything that would happen and answered my questions in great detail. Her appointments are not rushed because when you are with her you feel as if you are the only patient that matters. Sabrina is the best assistant anyone can have. She cares as much about the patient as Dr. Daiza and is as committed to making the patient feel at ease. I have and will continue to recommend her as the best in industry. If I ever feel I need a touch up I will travel the 15 hours again to Arizona :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1317656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Am very disappointed and angry with Dr. Daiza and her staff/sister, Sabrina. I had a 5 pm appointment -I went to her office- was kept waiting 45 minutes, then was asked to fill out more paperwork. Dr. Daiza asked that I pay an upfront $500 fee for plastic surgery to be done, then stated I must get clearance from my doctor before any surgery could be performed - less than 24 hrs later, 8 am the next morning, I went to her and asked for a refund because I didn't think I could get the necessary clearances in time for surgery. She said absolutely NOT.I was denied clearance for surgery from my dermatologist and Dr.Daiza kept the $500 fee anyway.I asked if I could use the $500 I had already paid to get botox treatments and was told absolutely not. This Dr. has extremely poor customer service. I can't imagine having any surgery performed by Dr.Daiza with her uncaring and flip attitude. Be careful, she hides behind "not responsible" clauses in her contracts. I would recommend Dr. Spies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1317660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Dr. Daiza is fantastic and my results are amazing! She cares and makes sure to follow up after procedures. Great staff. Nice location. Amazing amazing amazing results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1317655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

love love love her. She treated you as if you were her only patient. She saw you the day after your procedure, a week after etc to make sure everything was healing properly. She would tell you at each visit what to expect with the healing and what you can and cannot do. I went from a G cup to a C. My back feels great and I would go to her again if I ever needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1317654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Daiza is an amazing MD, with excellent bedside manner. She treated me with compassion and respect. Honest and tells you like it is. Sabrina is a hard worker always quick to answer the phone and answer my questions. Both care about you, work hard to provide you with the best results, and maintain your health. I truly believe Dr. Daiza has a gift from God; she has been blessed with skillful hands and an intelligent mind. Wait times may be a little long in the office; she is superior, and highly recommended that is why. When I come to the office I always see both working hard to help those seeking help to boost their self-esteem. Life is short, why not do something for yourself if you work hard, and want to like what you see when you look in the mirror. Get your mommy makeover, see how beautiful you will feel in your new silhouette. Mom’s deserve it, don’t worry about your tiger stripes; they can be airbrushed (LOL!!!). <3 Blessings to all who read this message. Pain wasn't that bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1317653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I was initially referred to Dr. Daiza by another patient of hers who also had breast augmentation. I had visited several surgeons before visiting Dr. Daiza and the moment I walked into her office I knew she would do my surgery. Her office manager was SO helpful and soothing. Dr. Daiza took extra time explaining options and demonstrating the texture and integrity of each type of implant. When I left the consult, I felf very confident in my choice to have breast augmentation and that she would be my surgeon. I have to be honest, the day before my surgery I had MAJOR second thoughts...not because of her, but because having breast augmentation is a major surgery, one that is (basically) permanent, and would put me out of regular exercise for nearly a month! But I arrived at my surgery appointment time and the moment I saw her, I was immediately sure again of my decision and was thankful for her bedside manner and genuine concern for my anxiety. I just love her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1317652].votes_count ]]