Rate Dr. Sumer L. Daiza

Dr. Sumer L. Daiza's Ratings

Dr daiza is the most kind and genuine doctor. I'm happy WI th my beautiful results

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2605362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

At 50 years old, I decided to have breast augmentation done. After careful research, Dr. Daiza was the physician I chose.....wow, am I glad I did. I wanted a natural look and that's exactly what I got. The procedure and recovery were no problem. She is very caring and attentive. I couldn't be happier and wished I'd done it earlier. Now, five years later, I'm still going to Dr. Daiza for botox and filler. No one knows or guesses that I have anything done. Prior to Dr. Daiza, I went to other physicians for filler and ended up looking silly; but after Dr. Daiza performed the breast augmentation on me, I felt she was more than capable of giving me the natural look I want. She does that PERFECTLY!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2588069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Daiza in 2010. I went from 34 A~B to 34-D. The results were so natural that only one person in 4 years has ever asked if i had my breasts done.
She helped my dream come true of having larger breasts that look great in clothing, swim suits and no more padded bras! I would highly recommend her! I continue to see her for fillers and botox. She is very skilled in what she does!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2584460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I have gone through a breast augmentation with Dr. Daiza and I have been extremely pleased with her attention. I ended up with a complication and Dr. Daiza was attentive, caring, kept in touch constantly with me. I felt like I was in good hands. It is obvious that she loves what she does and I am so happy that I went to her for my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2567009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I had a procedure done a few months ago from Dr. Daiza. The day before surgery, we had to pay 500.00 as a down payment for the procedure. The day of the surgery, we had to wait outside the building because the door was locked. It took awhile (10-15 min) for Dr. Daiza's assistant to let us in. The surgery went well, but one of my sutures opened a couple of weeks later. I called Dr. Daiza, but she was not concerned. Dr, Daiza has great bedside manor and treats you like one of her family members. The reason why I am giving her two stars, is because of the wait time. Each time I went, I had to wait a good 45 min to see the doctor. I also did not like how disorganized her assistant was as well. I will not be returning because of that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566245].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I had a mommy makeover by Dr. Sumer 3 months ago including breast augmentation, breast lift and tummy tuck. My results are AMAZING and she is the most wonderful doctor my husband and I have ever met. My recovery went very smoothly and I didn't have any brusing. She is so GENTLE as a surgeon. I met with other female surgeons before I saw her and immediately decided she was the doctor for me. She spent over an hour at the initial consultation answering all of our questions. Trust me, my husband and I had a ton of questions. She and her office staff have been great throughout the entire process. She is so down to earth and mild mannered, so comforting with her warm bedside manner and just a genuine human being. My husband and I LOVE HER. THANK YOU DR> DAIZA! We are both enjoying my new body!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2560665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

not a great Dr for breast. I got my breast implants done by Dr. Daiza and the result came out horrible. I have to go to a different surgery to get it redone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Great doctor for breast and body contouring.however thats as far as I would go her product is way overpriced

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I had breasts implants with dr Daiza the results are better then I've expected,she a very knowledgeable doctor,very professional and caring.Very happy overall with the experience.I would gladly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2447652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Daiza performed my breast implant exchange surgery. The results are wonderful. My breasts look better than the first time I had it done, years ago. In addition, I had Dr. Daiza put filler in my face and lips (additional fee). It looks so great and very natural! She has a great bedside manner, saw me for all appointments and does the most beautiful, natural looking work! Sabrina, the office manager, was nice and professional and so was the hospital staff. Fantastic experience!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2447651].votes_count ]]