Rate Dr. Sumer L. Daiza

Dr. Sumer L. Daiza's Ratings

Dr. Daiza is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had a tummy tuck and liposuction 9 weeks ago and couldn't be more thrilled with my results. It really has changed the way I look at myself and has increased my self esteem 100%! Dr. Daiza is very knowledgeable but more than that she is compassionate and caring and has excellent bedside manner. She was there for me every step of the way even when I called her on Christmas Eve with a concern. I love Dr. Daiza and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Daiza is fantastic! I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction surgery, it's been just 7 weeks, and what a difference. Dr. Daiza handles all pre-op and post-op visits, and fully explains everything that will happen during the surgery, and recovery. Her bedside manner is fantastic, and she makes you feel very comfortable, and that she is truly listening to you, and any concerns you may have. Visits to the office are a pleasure, Sabrina has been very helpful and also answered any and all questions I had, returning calls within 30 minutes, if I left a message. I would highly recommend Dr. Daiza for any cosmetic surgery needs. Additionally, Dr. Daiza uses the Greenbaum Surgical Center, and they are a state of the art facility, everyone I encountered there was friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2722380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr. Daiza is a class act. She is very knowledgeable and down to earth. The breast augmentation performed was superb, love the results. I would highly recommend her. Special thanks to her front office assistant as well. Dr. Daiza, we can't thank you enough!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2722243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

DR. Daiza is so wonderful. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction with breast implants exactly 8 weeks ago and I look absolutely amazing! I just had my 8 week follow up and she cleared me to go back to exercising. I can't wait! I don't know where to begin other than that she is genuine, caring and has a great bedside manner. This is in addition to her amazing talent and surgery skill. I look super natural but amazing. I had seen a male doctor who wanted to use larger implants than I wanted. Dr. Daiza spent a lot of time discussing the look I wanted and I could not be happier. I told her the day of surgery that I trust her to make me look beautiful. And she did! You can tell she loves her job. She seems to work all the time but still seems so happy. Maybe it's her yoga..LOL. she is always calm and soothing. I just tried fillers for my lips and they look beautiful. I didn't want the Scottsdale pout/duck lips and she promised she wouldn't give me that look. I was so nervous but trusted her because my breasts look so natural. I love them and so does my boyfriend. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2701450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Dr daiza is the most kind and genuine doctor. I'm happy WI th my beautiful results

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2605362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

At 50 years old, I decided to have breast augmentation done. After careful research, Dr. Daiza was the physician I chose.....wow, am I glad I did. I wanted a natural look and that's exactly what I got. The procedure and recovery were no problem. She is very caring and attentive. I couldn't be happier and wished I'd done it earlier. Now, five years later, I'm still going to Dr. Daiza for botox and filler. No one knows or guesses that I have anything done. Prior to Dr. Daiza, I went to other physicians for filler and ended up looking silly; but after Dr. Daiza performed the breast augmentation on me, I felt she was more than capable of giving me the natural look I want. She does that PERFECTLY!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2588069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Daiza in 2010. I went from 34 A~B to 34-D. The results were so natural that only one person in 4 years has ever asked if i had my breasts done.
She helped my dream come true of having larger breasts that look great in clothing, swim suits and no more padded bras! I would highly recommend her! I continue to see her for fillers and botox. She is very skilled in what she does!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2584460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I have gone through a breast augmentation with Dr. Daiza and I have been extremely pleased with her attention. I ended up with a complication and Dr. Daiza was attentive, caring, kept in touch constantly with me. I felt like I was in good hands. It is obvious that she loves what she does and I am so happy that I went to her for my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2567009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I had a procedure done a few months ago from Dr. Daiza. The day before surgery, we had to pay 500.00 as a down payment for the procedure. The day of the surgery, we had to wait outside the building because the door was locked. It took awhile (10-15 min) for Dr. Daiza's assistant to let us in. The surgery went well, but one of my sutures opened a couple of weeks later. I called Dr. Daiza, but she was not concerned. Dr, Daiza has great bedside manor and treats you like one of her family members. The reason why I am giving her two stars, is because of the wait time. Each time I went, I had to wait a good 45 min to see the doctor. I also did not like how disorganized her assistant was as well. I will not be returning because of that.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2566245].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I had a mommy makeover by Dr. Sumer 3 months ago including breast augmentation, breast lift and tummy tuck. My results are AMAZING and she is the most wonderful doctor my husband and I have ever met. My recovery went very smoothly and I didn't have any brusing. She is so GENTLE as a surgeon. I met with other female surgeons before I saw her and immediately decided she was the doctor for me. She spent over an hour at the initial consultation answering all of our questions. Trust me, my husband and I had a ton of questions. She and her office staff have been great throughout the entire process. She is so down to earth and mild mannered, so comforting with her warm bedside manner and just a genuine human being. My husband and I LOVE HER. THANK YOU DR> DAIZA! We are both enjoying my new body!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2560665].votes_count ]]