Rate Dr. Labronz Davis

Dr. Labronz Davis's Ratings

Don't go to see Dr. Davis. He rants on and on about non medical issues with you and never covers your health concerns. I had to keep trying to pull out of him about the blood that they took from me while I was in the office. He did not ever ask me what I needed to be seen for, and the whole office staff was rude and cold. They also took blood to send out on me and 21/2 weeks later I received a letter in the mail that my labs would be discussed at my next scheduled appointment (not acceptable), I did not even make a future appointment. Do NOT schedule to see this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I feel Dr Davis is busy but very knowledgeable and helpful. Took time to help me and my son with other concerns not related to medicine. We need more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Davis was very helpful and extremely polite. Helped myself and my mother who didnt have insurance. Office was very busy but most patients in lobby spoke highly of Dr. Davis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

This Dr. Davis is Too Casual . He talks too much..Ive been a Patient for over 5 years This Doctors Only sees you for about 15mins after you had waited in the Lobby for 1 1/2. Then when he comes in the Room he doesnt Check ur Breathing or do any physical findings. He don't respond to any paperwork especially if you need it done right away. He's Horrible. When ur not done on he's done he will say hold tight ill be back n comes the medical assistant. Here you wasnt even done. I advised anyone who reads this to seek a Medical Doctor Elsewhere. Hes gives you a bunch of Excuses..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Love Dr Davis. Totally would recommend friends. Been patient for 8 yrs. Always very helpful and listens to my problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2010

My visit with Dr. Davis was pleasant. He was very helpful with questions I had reagarding my situation. I would recommend him easily to a friend or neighbor. Very nice young man and DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2010

Stay away from this office if at all possible. There is little to no privacy when providing your history. Nurses were cold and uncaring. Took 4 tries before they drew blood from me successfully. Went in for annual pysical and was there for over 2 hours. Nurses left Dr. Davis in the room with me alone during my female exam 2x. Receptionist (Dawn) hung up on me and my husband each time we called for updates on labs and prescriptions. Fax machine was down both times we tried to send a request by fax. Dr. is too casual in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551174].votes_count ]]