Rate Dr. Labronz Davis

Dr. Labronz Davis's Ratings

Dr. Davis was very helpful and extremely polite. Helped myself and my mother who didnt have insurance. Office was very busy but most patients in lobby spoke highly of Dr. Davis.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

This Dr. Davis is Too Casual . He talks too much..Ive been a Patient for over 5 years This Doctors Only sees you for about 15mins after you had waited in the Lobby for 1 1/2. Then when he comes in the Room he doesnt Check ur Breathing or do any physical findings. He don't respond to any paperwork especially if you need it done right away. He's Horrible. When ur not done on he's done he will say hold tight ill be back n comes the medical assistant. Here you wasnt even done. I advised anyone who reads this to seek a Medical Doctor Elsewhere. Hes gives you a bunch of Excuses..

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

Love Dr Davis. Totally would recommend friends. Been patient for 8 yrs. Always very helpful and listens to my problems

Submitted Sept. 6, 2010 | flag

My visit with Dr. Davis was pleasant. He was very helpful with questions I had reagarding my situation. I would recommend him easily to a friend or neighbor. Very nice young man and DR.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

Stay away from this office if at all possible. There is little to no privacy when providing your history. Nurses were cold and uncaring. Took 4 tries before they drew blood from me successfully. Went in for annual pysical and was there for over 2 hours. Nurses left Dr. Davis in the room with me alone during my female exam 2x. Receptionist (Dawn) hung up on me and my husband each time we called for updates on labs and prescriptions. Fax machine was down both times we tried to send a request by fax. Dr. is too casual in my opinion.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag