Rate Dr. Eric Bedard

Dr. Eric Bedard's Ratings

Was so pleased when I met Dr. Eric Bedard. He is a kind, with fantastic bedside manner, and a great smile. The day of surgery, I was greeted with a smile.He explained everything to me in a way that left me satisfied with his surgical performance, and hopeful that my recovery will be full and complete.We are blessed to have such an excellent Doctor. I Wish all Dr.'s could be like him. Thank you very much Dr. Bedard. Regards,Daniel D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

The Man Doctor Saved my wifes life ! Plus a very nice guy to talk to smart and the says hes good looking too Thanks To Dr E Bedard!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Great Doctor, great bedside manner. Very busy guy, sometimes on time, sometimes running late. He microscopically removed a cancerous lump from my dad's lung in 2011 (senior). He's always got time to explain everything to Dad and reassure him. Came to visit as soon as he heard dad was awake from surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

A truly wonderful doctor - had an issue before he performed my surgery and took the time to explain the risk. He proceded, but said if I was at comprimise he would stop the surgery - he didn't, I made it. He is a real people doctor and a definite credit to his profession. Very skilled and knowledgeable. His booking nurse Chandra is also very competent and helpful, which makes the whole tramatic experience less, which is a must. Would recommend him in a minute if anyone was thinking of him as their surgeon. If you're in his hands, you can be assured you are gettin the best there is

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Bedard continues to be a very caring doctor. I don't see him often thanks to him as he performed surgery for lung cancer just over a year ago. Had he not be an expert in his field I could be facing a very different scenario.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

Dr. Bedard is amazing! My husband was in a severe and rare incident where he had a high pressure gas well explode in his face and body causing a very ruptured esophagus. Dr. Bedard was quick and wise in the surgery performed as the extent of his injuries were still unknown. He performed a bilateral thoroctomy and took the muscles from his back and used them as a patch on the esophagus to repair it . He saved his life with his quick thinking and experience in surgery. Dr. Bedard is humble, caring and genuine. Anyone to have him as a doctor is truly blessed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr B is a wonderful doctor. My husband was referred to him and we have been no nothing but happy with the two biopsy procedures he performed. Shondra is a warm, helpful and knowledgeable nurse and we have had great interactions with her. One more surgery to go for now but we know he is in the best of hands by one of the best doctors in town!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Feb. 6/11 - I have been a patient of Dr. Beddard's since August 2011 when I was diagnosed with Stage 1 Lung Cancer. Dr. Beddard literally saved my life - he continues to watch over me and I am grateful for his professionalism, kindness and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Amazing doctor. He helped me when I was younger and I still remember his awesome positive attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Bedard is extremely courteous and will take the time to explain everything in detail. I had lung cancer. On my first appointment in May, he even took the time to draw a picture to show me what would be done in surgery. He answered all the questions I had and didn't rush. Prior to surgery, he again explained everything and asked if I had any more questions. After surgery he came by again to tell me how surgery went. I've had 1 follow up appointment with him so far and he is as professional and courteous as ever. Shandra is also a wonderful person to deal with. She is very helpful and courteous. It was a very scary time for me and both Dr. Bedard and Shandra were very kind. I was very lucky to have such a skillful Dr. perform surgery on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1318945].votes_count ]]