You may also like

Rate Dr. Yuksel Sadak

Dr. Yuksel Sadak's Ratings

Dr. Sadak found what was wrong with my mom when all other doctors and specialist could not. I cannot believe that after 5 years of antibiotics Dr. Sadak pin pointed exactly what the problem was and referred her to a specialist telling him what the problem was. GOD BLESS HER!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Yuksel Sadak is a Dr. by heart. She is a very thorough Doctor and all her customers are very lucky to have her as a Doctor which is listening. God bless her with a long and healthy life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

She is truly an amazing doctor. I felt compelled to share this experience as I am filled with gratitude. I agree with all the positive comments about her. She is that and more... A Life Saver!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2721455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

She is an excellent doctor with lot of patience.she is very humble and sweet. I took time to explain my lots of medical problem and she heard. Every word I told her with lot of patience.first time in my whole life I have met such a great doctor with excellent behaviour and patience.( I am 34 )

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2572530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

She is an excellent doctor with lot of patience.she is very humble and sweet. I took time to explain my lots of medical problem and she heard. Every word I told her with lot of patience.first time in my whole life I have met such a great doctor with excellent behaviour and patience.( I am 65 )

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1319318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

I went to Dr. Sadak last year. I found someone who was caring and interested but she did state that she thought my breathing problems might be all in my head. She really pushed this idea as being the cause. It actually turned out that I had a heart valve condition that was revealed overtime through a battery of tests. After treatment I felt better and had more energy. The psychosomatic component can be a factor with almost anyone, however the tests need to be run first and then the possible psychological factor can be addressed after, if needed. I thought that this was irresponsible on her part and wondered how often she might say this to other people. That's what causes me concern.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1319319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

She very thorough in getting to the root of the problem - lots of tests and examination to evaluate a complaint.She is patient and make you feel assured with her analysis. Very knowledgeabe which is reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1319317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Dr. Sadak is one of the best and rare to find doctors in Toronto if not in Canada! Her approach to the problem is not just fix the symptom but investigate the underlining factors. Great scientific mind. Plus she takes her time to explain and answer the questions. Plus, her personality is not effected by"god syndrome" , in spite of being well recognized at her field.We need more doctors like Dr.Sadak in Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1319316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

I have never met a more thorough Doctor in my life. Dr. Sadak didn't care how much time she was taking with me. She just wanted to be sure she checked everything that needed to be checked, and that she offered her advice/comments where needed. It's been a blessing that I was sent to her. She discovered things about my body that I had no idea about, and is sending me for other tests just to be thorough. Great Doctor! M. Robinson

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1319315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr Sadak, an exceptional model of health professionals I had ever seen. I have never seen a doctor and his / her office (full of well trained staffs) spent a significant number of hours (I really meant hours not in minutes) in diligent manner to diagnose a very random patient like me. I have no word to express her professionalism, dedication, knowledge, helpfulness that she extended while I was under her treatment. I wish her long healthy life so that God help her to serve better towards the mankind in the universe -Rafique

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1319314].votes_count ]]