Rate Dr. Yuksel Sadak

Dr. Yuksel Sadak's Ratings

She is an excellent doctor with lot of patience.she is very humble and sweet. I took time to explain my lots of medical problem and she heard. Every word I told her with lot of patience.first time in my whole life I have met such a great doctor with excellent behaviour and patience.( I am 65 )

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Sadak last year. I found someone who was caring and interested but she did state that she thought my breathing problems might be all in my head. She really pushed this idea as being the cause. It actually turned out that I had a heart valve condition that was revealed overtime through a battery of tests. After treatment I felt better and had more energy. The psychosomatic component can be a factor with almost anyone, however the tests need to be run first and then the possible psychological factor can be addressed after, if needed. I thought that this was irresponsible on her part and wondered how often she might say this to other people. That's what causes me concern.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

She very thorough in getting to the root of the problem - lots of tests and examination to evaluate a complaint.She is patient and make you feel assured with her analysis. Very knowledgeabe which is reassuring.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sadak is one of the best and rare to find doctors in Toronto if not in Canada! Her approach to the problem is not just fix the symptom but investigate the underlining factors. Great scientific mind. Plus she takes her time to explain and answer the questions. Plus, her personality is not effected by"god syndrome" , in spite of being well recognized at her field.We need more doctors like Dr.Sadak in Toronto.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

I have never met a more thorough Doctor in my life. Dr. Sadak didn't care how much time she was taking with me. She just wanted to be sure she checked everything that needed to be checked, and that she offered her advice/comments where needed. It's been a blessing that I was sent to her. She discovered things about my body that I had no idea about, and is sending me for other tests just to be thorough. Great Doctor! M. Robinson

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Sadak, an exceptional model of health professionals I had ever seen. I have never seen a doctor and his / her office (full of well trained staffs) spent a significant number of hours (I really meant hours not in minutes) in diligent manner to diagnose a very random patient like me. I have no word to express her professionalism, dedication, knowledge, helpfulness that she extended while I was under her treatment. I wish her long healthy life so that God help her to serve better towards the mankind in the universe -Rafique

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

God Bless Dr. Sadak... she is a life saver.... she is kind, knowledgeable, efficient..works hard for her patient..thank God she does not suffer fools gladly, but will try to help them too... when my husband got sick, she didn't rest until she found out what was wrong with him, and very quickly and efficiently went to work to get him well again... Thank you Dr. Sadak....words cannot express our appreciation of this wonderful person.. J. McNee , Brampton, On...

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sadak is a true professional. She is very thorough and knowledgeable which you can tell comes through many years of experience. She takes the time to explain and gives excellent explanations. Her staff are quite knowledgeable as well as friendly. All of her associates are caring and efficient.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sadak is the best doctor that I have ever had. After many issues with seizures, a stroke, and a heart attack, she did a drug induced stress test on me and discovered that I had a heart problem. She referred me to the head of cardiology at Brampton Civic hospital, and within 2 weeks, I was scheduled for an angiogram, which showed that I had 3 major arteries blocked. The main centre artery of my heart was blocked 99%. I had a stent put into that one and the other two (one blocked 80% and the other 90%)were fixed by ballooning and taken down to 10% and 20%. I immediately felt better after the procedure and the chest pain was completely gone. She is a wonderful doctor, extremely thorough, and very kind and caring about her patients. Thank you very much Dr. Sadak for being so thorough. You helped to save my life.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2010 | flag

We came across several issues with this Doctor, she does listen and does come across as caring but does not have the instincts to diagonose a problem correctly. She prescribed inaccurate test which in turn escalated the issue. While she was documenting we explained to her what she wrote was not correct she became irratated. Also, once she makes up her mind and sticks with it, regardless if we try to explain what she is thinking is not correct.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag