Rate Dr. James Kleiman

Dr. James Kleiman's Ratings

The worst family doctor. You make an appointment for 1st and end up seeing him at 3pm-4pm. He asks so what is wrong and spends less than 5 minutes with you and always prescribes the same med to for multiple thing. It's usually amoxicillan for almost everything. I think he has a good relationship with this drug rep because this is always his go to. He is a pill pusher and wait times are ridiculous and the staff at malvern medical are so rude. The all have horrible attitudes and it took them over a month to transfer my medical files to my new family doctor.I dodon't recommend the doctor or this clinic to anyone. The only good doctor they had was Michael Ingber and he passed away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I agree that Dr Kleiman is amazing!! Yes the wait period is long but as stated it's a walk in clinic. I don't mind considering he's an excellent doctor. He listens and shows true concern. Which is hard to find in toronto doctors. He doesn't rush you out and truly helps you. I'm so happy I stumbled in to this walk in clinic and found him. I dont go to anyone else now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I think Dr Kleinman is amazing! People here are simply complaining because he is a WALK IN DOCTOR THAT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE. Duh. Anyways, if they have issues with his time they should get a family dontor which they wont get becusae of the shortage so they should suck it up. Anyways he is always helpful and kind and explains things to me properly. Also becuase he knows I dont have health insurance he gives me samples that he might have in his office first. He is open to signing notes for free and he takes the time to LISTEN which a lot of doctors dont do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1319576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2008

Didn't know that diabetes patients commonly have yeast infections ! Questioned bathing frequency !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1319575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

There is not much sense in making an appointment. I wait anywhere from 1 1/2 - 3 hours to see him even if I have made the appointment weeks in advance.When I finally do get called in he rushes me out after about 3 -5 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1319574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

He is NEVER on time and keeps his patients waiting up to 1 1/2 hours to see him. Rushes through appts. Average time spent with him...5 minutes !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1319573].votes_count ]]