Dr. James Kleiman

Rate Dr. James Kleiman

Dr. James Kleiman's Ratings

I agree that Dr Kleiman is amazing!! Yes the wait period is long but as stated it's a walk in clinic. I don't mind considering he's an excellent doctor. He listens and shows true concern. Which is hard to find in toronto doctors. He doesn't rush you out and truly helps you. I'm so happy I stumbled in to this walk in clinic and found him. I dont go to anyone else now.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I think Dr Kleinman is amazing! People here are simply complaining because he is a WALK IN DOCTOR THAT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE. Duh. Anyways, if they have issues with his time they should get a family dontor which they wont get becusae of the shortage so they should suck it up. Anyways he is always helpful and kind and explains things to me properly. Also becuase he knows I dont have health insurance he gives me samples that he might have in his office first. He is open to signing notes for free and he takes the time to LISTEN which a lot of doctors dont do.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2008 | flag

Didn't know that diabetes patients commonly have yeast infections ! Questioned bathing frequency !

Submitted March 30, 2007 | flag

There is not much sense in making an appointment. I wait anywhere from 1 1/2 - 3 hours to see him even if I have made the appointment weeks in advance.When I finally do get called in he rushes me out after about 3 -5 minutes.

Submitted March 21, 2007 | flag

He is NEVER on time and keeps his patients waiting up to 1 1/2 hours to see him. Rushes through appts. Average time spent with him...5 minutes !

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag