Rate Dr. Leon S. Dick

Dr. Leon S. Dick's Ratings

Dr. Dick is very helful, compassionate, considerate and caring. I will defintely recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1319684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Dick is very compassionate, always makes you feel comfortable in the most difficult situations, he has been my doctor and my mother's doctor, which i would not change him. Keep up the good work Dr. Dick and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1319683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

Experienced and seasoned makes you feel like you're the only patient,excellent bedside manners,caring heart very good Doctor.Does not except oxford at this time but I chooose to pay cash and keep the Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1319682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2008

I must say that Dr. Dick have a good bed side manner. He takes the time to listen to you and make sure that everything is okay with his patient after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1319681].votes_count ]]