Rate Dr. K.T. Yoong

Dr. K.T. Yoong's Ratings

I feel Dr. Yoong is losing his mojo...he doesn't seem to care anymore as I have had him for years. He is a very nice man and always makes you comfortable..His receptionist is a tyrant who thinks she is a Doctor and reads results and has been wrong many times....she has given wrong advice as well. Look out if she doesn't like you, can make your time difficult. It takes way to long to get an appointment as well as wait times are unreal!!! Any wait over an hour is unacceptable...I am feeling frustrated and hurt that I may have to leave a doctor that I have been with for many years far as his receptionist he could really do without!!! She is ignorant and unaccommodating

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

He is very knowlegable and takes his time with his patients. Happy to have him as a doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

The doctor himself has pretty good bedside manner, the receptionist is another story. Answer the phone when people call woman. Contrary to what others have said I find him pretty punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Always late, never on time; not much we as a patient can do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

I was very impressed with him! He was professional, courteous and non-judgemental. I'm very excited to have found a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Great doctor! Does a thourgh check including all tests required

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

Wait Wait Wait and then wait 2 more hours. Good bedside manner, and knowledge but you have to wait all day. Even when booking first appointment of the day he arrives 45 to 60 min late. My time is as valuable as his, and a 2hour plus wait is unacceptable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Yoong is a thoughtful and empathetic doctor who listens to you and acts accordingly. He could be prompter seeing patients BUT he never rushes you out or deals with only one problem and then asks you to make another appointment for subsequent things. He handles everything you present during your visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2008

Yes, the waiting is long with Dr. Yoong. The thing that gets me is he has WSIB forms that are almost two months old that he hasn't sent in. He has forms from my accident that my lawyer has requested repeatedly that haven't been sent, he has referrals that he wrote asap on that are still not sent for almost two months. DR> YOONG what are you doing to me. This is my life, my mortgage won't wait. He has to many patients and he is overworked. I have to many medical problems for him to have time for. but wht do you do? There are no other doctors to go to?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2007

Dr. Yoong is an amazing Doctor no doubt and yes he does have too many patients but look he would take on you and your whole family. He is very helpful doesnt mind if you come to the doctor and you have 5 issues to talk about. He will take the time to address each one. He is older but he does have a vast knowledge of the doctors within the Durham Region he knows the best of the best when it come to refferals for doctors. He is very knowledgeable makes you feel comfortable and at ease when you are in his presence. As well Coreless is by far the best sercertary around she will always call you back try to fit you in if it is urgent and is so kind and is a great asset to Dr. Yoong's Practice. Also Dr. Yoong helps out in urgent care and he also looks after me there and treats me as if i were in his office. I am so lucky to have such a well mannered and professional doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320301].votes_count ]]