Rate Dr. Christian Pugh

Dr. Christian Pugh's Ratings

This guy is top notch! We are very lucky to have him I think he has finally got me on the right track after weeks of being I'll! Great job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Awesome doctor, would love him as my GP. Very thorough and knows what he is talking about, i was seen by 4 doctors and he was the best. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

After dislocating my shoulder the care and expertise I received from Dr. Pugh was second to none. Fantastic Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

The best doctor I meet in years,wishes he would have a practice I would travel from Tantallon to Bridgewater to see him. The Best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

This is one of the best doctors I've seen in a long time. Would love to have him as my family doctor. He finally diagnosed my daughter with asthma after seeing several doctors and no one knew what was wrong and why she had been coughing for 5 months now. He also took the time to answer my many questions and explained everything very thoroughly! An amazing doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Dr. Pugh is AWESOME. We've had to take our son to the ER twice since he's been born; once with an eye infection when he was a newborn and again when he was learning to walk and fell and bumped his head. We were lucky to have Dr. Pugh both times. Not only is he fantastic with our son, but he is also great at calming down hysterical new parents. We are very lucky to have him as a doctor at SSRH. The only thing that sucks is he isn't a GP because we would LOVE to have him as our doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Excellent Physician, thorough, competent, pleasant, caring, very knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

A great doctor- acted quickly and concisely.I would love to have him as a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

I was in the ER every day for a week and a half undergoing investigation & treatment for an ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Pugh was the ONLY doctor who took the time to read my file, answer ALL my questions, and give me his personal medical opinion. All other doctor's worried that if they told their opinion and it turned out false, I would sue. I just wanted some answers, and Dr. Pugh was more than willing to sit with me and put my mind at ease for as long as I needed him to. He was the one who made my final ectopic diagnosis, and the only one who gave me proof of this condition, while other doctor's just wanted me to abort my pregnancy with no proof. Dr. Pugh is the most fantastic doctor I have ever dealt with, and I would trust him with my life. Seeing is face in the ER makes me know everything is going to be alright. PLEASE NEVER LEAVE BRIDGEWATER, WITHOUT YOU THE HOSPITAL IS DOOMED!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2010

I have had heart palpitations since...well, forever. They have never lasted very long so I grin and bear it. One day it starts, and goes on and on, becoming painful . I decide to go to Emergency in Bridgewater and there I meet Dr. Pugh. Within a few minutes had my heart rate back to normal thanks to an injection. He then tells me that the heart palpitations have a name. I have asked five different doctor's over the years and no one ever mentioned that it had a name. One doctor said "if it was anything serious you would be dead already." Dr. Pugh was very professional and I was out the door quickly ( which I like).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1320330].votes_count ]]