Rate Dr. Christine L. Griswold

Dr. Christine L. Griswold's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

cancel at last moment with no apology. When I complained they hung up on me. Dr. Griswold did not want to come in on 31rst of December 2012. Needed appointment as I was out of pocket for the year cost me a lot of money. Patient of three years will not be going back . Very rude staff . Had appointment two weeks ago and when I went in for appointment they said the Doctor did not take patients on Fridays. Their mistake no apology. Made appointment for 31rst of December 2012 Cancelled me again. Doctor did not want to come in for the two patients she had that day. Disgraceful.. Had appointment for months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

Dr. Griswold is a wonderful doctor, very caring & knowledgeable. She was my surgeon and everything, including pre & post op went very well. My only complaint is that you need to be prepared to wait, as her office always seems to run behind when scheduling appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

The best Ob/Gyne that I've ever been too. Incredible physician, a great combination of smarts, compassion, etc. Great bedside manner, knows her stuff, is not threatened by questions, etc. She is incredibly respected in the community! If she is taking new patients, you will be pleased!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2007

Warm and knowledgable. May not be taking new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115551].votes_count ]]