Rate Dr. Raleigh B. Kent

Dr. Raleigh B. Kent's Ratings

Dr. Kent was very disrespectful. I saw him for a wound on my toe 2 times. The first visit he started debriding my toe without numbing it. When I screamed he said, "Oh, I guess you don't have neuropathy". The second visit he did the same thing. When I was telling him it hurt he asked me if I wanted a bullet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kent for almost 7 years and he is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I was referred to him by another doctor who said he would only send me to someone he would send his own family to. That is a good recommendation. He is very caring and concerned about your well being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][551428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2010

Dr. Kent has been my surgeon for 17 years and I am totally spoiled by him. He is so smart and caring. Nurse Jane is an angel on earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2009

Dr. Kent is very knowledgable in all forms of surgery his team performs. He has a belicate side for his peciants and a rulf exterial for his residents. I think he is just abput the best I have ever used. Thanks for being threr for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][551426].votes_count ]]