Dr. Karen Harrington

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Karen Harrington has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does she take medicare?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3623150
02/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Harrington is the best doctor I have used, as good as Dr. Whittaker, who she replaced. She is an excellent listener, and is more than willing to go thru my middle age list of complaints. She provides information when appropriate, and gives emphatic advise as necessary. She is smart, funny, and really connects with her patients. She loves researching, and stays on the cutting edge of medicine. She understands both conventional and alternative treatments, and knows which alternative treatments have been shown by scientific research to be effective. I'm just glad she is younger than I am so she will outlive me, as I never want to go to any doctor except her.  Respond
RID: 2524259
07/01/13 4 3 5 5 Dr. Harrignton is an angel! Best Dr. I have ever met in my life. I am truely blessed to have her as my Dr.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2166131
29/05/12 5 4 5 5 She is and excellent Doctor. I would recommend her to anyone! Lynn Tapley  Respond
RID: 1225043
09/08/10 5 5 5 5 She is the best. It took me a year to get in as a new patient, but worth the wait.
RID: 1109304
18/02/10 4 5 5 5 She will go out of her way to help her patients out. She is My doctor, My son's Doctor and My Husband's Doctor too.
RID: 1100620
08/02/10 4 4 5 5 Every person should have Dr. Harrington for a doctor. She is the best I have found. She is sharp, kind, trustworthy, extemely thorough, and will work with who you are. She follows up with her patients and will see you if/when you are sick. Even if that means she has to stay late or give up her luch hour just to see you that day. I would recommend her to anybody.
RID: 431612
19/10/07 2 5 5 5 I agree with the previous posts regarding Dr. Karen Harrington! I highly recommend her as a GP. She makes you feel like you are her only patient for the day. When you need answers, she gets them immediatly. She cares about your health and getting you better when you aren't feeling 100%. Most of the time she has me tell her what my top 3 things are that are bothering me and she takes care of those things as a priority. I also agree that it is difficult to get in to see her, but I was told by her yesterday that they are having a hard time with the front desk staff. I have tolerated that problem because she is such a wonderful and caring doctor. There has been times where she has given me a big hug at the end of my appointment! Anyway, I think she is a great doctor and would tell anyone and everyone to go to her!
RID: 368412
17/07/07 4 4 5 5 I agreee with previous reviewer. Dr. Harrington is knowlegable, sensible and practical, has exposure to alternative as well as traditional methods. She's a good listener and a good communicator. This Sutter site (like many medical facilities) seems understaffed, so getting in can be a challenge, and thus it's hard to give top marks in punctuality. Still, highly recommended.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 188721
13/03/07 5 5 5 Karen is amazing! We found her just before we moved out of state and are so reluctant to have to find a new doctor. She really looks at the WHOLE picture of medicine and doesn't look at it from what drug can we prescribe you stand point at ALL. She really wants to make sure you are taken care of as a person, not just a patient. It helps that her family is all in the medical field as well, so you know she has a lot of support on the personal front to continue to learn as an individual and as a doctor! She is wonderful! If we were still in town I'd even drive over the hill for her!