Rate Dr. Jeff Robinson

Dr. Jeff Robinson's Ratings

Over 20 years service with my family and we have always been satisfied and happy. Will continue with his servides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Very understanding and does not rush through appointments. Never dismisses my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Robinson has been my doctor my entire like (I'm 19) as well as my fathers who has been going to him for 3 decades. I wouldn't see anyone else, he is simply one of the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I've been going to him for over 2 decades, he's always friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2009

I stopped going to Dr. Robinson about 5 years ago. He was very uncaring and told me he dosn't believe in pills. It was great that I got another doctor who is helping with my depression and alcohol dependence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2009

I had gone to him for a number of years and have stopped recently. He rushes through appointments and acts annoyed that you have problems. Probably a good sports doctor but for everyday concerns, he couldn't care less. Very hesitant to treat any affliction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2008

when my mother was dying, this **** couldn't be bothered to give her good care. I would never trust him medically. He was also extremely rude and abrupt with me when I was at my most vulnerable and frightened.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Robinson is great - been going to him since I was a tiny baby. He is caring and nice... prompt also, I showed up 10 minutes early to my afternoon appointment and got in in 5 minutes. He did rush me the time before I was in, but I was only in for a prescription for pink eye... the last was for a full checkup and he was very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2007

Jeff is a great Doctor. He knows his sports medicine very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Useless doctor. Rude, uncaring and arrogant. Prime example of "in it for the money"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1321059].votes_count ]]