Rate Dr. Jeff Robinson

Dr. Jeff Robinson's Ratings

Over 20 years service with my family and we have always been satisfied and happy. Will continue with his servides.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Very understanding and does not rush through appointments. Never dismisses my concerns.

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Robinson has been my doctor my entire like (I'm 19) as well as my fathers who has been going to him for 3 decades. I wouldn't see anyone else, he is simply one of the best

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

I've been going to him for over 2 decades, he's always friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

I stopped going to Dr. Robinson about 5 years ago. He was very uncaring and told me he dosn't believe in pills. It was great that I got another doctor who is helping with my depression and alcohol dependence.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2009 | flag

I had gone to him for a number of years and have stopped recently. He rushes through appointments and acts annoyed that you have problems. Probably a good sports doctor but for everyday concerns, he couldn't care less. Very hesitant to treat any affliction.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2008 | flag

when my mother was dying, this **** couldn't be bothered to give her good care. I would never trust him medically. He was also extremely rude and abrupt with me when I was at my most vulnerable and frightened.

Submitted April 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Robinson is great - been going to him since I was a tiny baby. He is caring and nice... prompt also, I showed up 10 minutes early to my afternoon appointment and got in in 5 minutes. He did rush me the time before I was in, but I was only in for a prescription for pink eye... the last was for a full checkup and he was very helpful.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2007 | flag

Jeff is a great Doctor. He knows his sports medicine very personable.

Submitted July 19, 2007 | flag

Useless doctor. Rude, uncaring and arrogant. Prime example of "in it for the money"

Submitted June 25, 2007 | flag