Rate Dr. Olinka Hrebicek

Dr. Olinka Hrebicek's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Wonderful specialist. Have had a number of neurologists over the 17yrs of my condition (and in different countries that I've lived) - none as caring and knowledgable as Dr. Hrebicek. I've been pleasantly surprised at how much time she has devoted to my problem in each of my appointments, quite unusual for a busy specialist and she follows up as promised.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Just had my first appointment with Dr. Hrebicek. Very pleasantly surprised. Friendly staff, no wait. Been dealing with an issue for 17 years, but so far no one has gotten to the bottom of it. Seen a lot of docs and a lot of rolling eyes. Not here. Dr. Hrebicek was very thorough, pleasant and sincere, spent a lot of time. Hopeful now. Less frustrated. Won't know more til more tests are done but at least now I am finally getting the tests I was hoping to get years ago, plus received some additional recommendations. Very good experience. Very informative which also leaves me feeling a lot more empowered now. Thumbs up.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Very patient in explaining disease therapy alternatives as well as symptoms being experienced. I take great comfort in knowing that I am under Dr. Herebicek's knowledgeable care.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

I found Dr. H to be brilliant, thorough and caring. She also answers all my questions. I have had chronic migraines for many years and am currently being treated w/Botox injections. It's a painful procedure, but she takes her time and explains exactly what she's doing. Past posts state there was an issue with front office staff. This has since been resolved with a very pleasant and competent receptionist named Helena. I highly recommend Dr. Hrebicek.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

Even though I am in a great deal of pain, I left this appointment with hope again. She gave me much more time than I ever expected and answered questions that I assumed I would not have time to ask.She is also a great trouble shooter, giving me many options and scenarios. Her happy manner is contagious and I really needed a positive person that day. My tests were thorough as were the explanations.Outstanding human being.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hrebicek is absolutely wonderful. She was extremely thorough in her assessment of me and took a great deal of time to understand the causal issues in order to determine the best course of action. Her exhaustive approach, combined with her academic talent and terrific interpersonal manner are certainly a winning combination. Often physicians have 1 or 2 of these skills, but to find someone with all 3 is a rarity. I feel very comfortable in provding my recommendation for Dr. Hrebicek.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

After several appointments with another neurologist who NEVER gave me any type of physical exam, but instead "chatted" with me...I had the good fortune of having an appointment with Dr. Hrebicek when my regular neuro was away. I requested that she remain my neurologist and I appreciate her thoroughness, her knowledge and her ability to ask the right questions. She is very respectful and is doing more than just filling the appointment time with useless chatter. I don't want someone with a PHd to hold my hand and I am grateful now to know that I have someone sincerely interested in addressing the concerns I have around my MS. Thank you Dr. Hrebicek.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

WASTE of my time. Actually was told that she was a GENERAL Neurologist and DABBLED in MS. Just sent to yet another Dr. in Vancouver. Gave me prescription that is NOT recommended for my condition. That is in the MS Society handouts that are given at the office. Long drive to get to NO WHERE. Most of the Dr's in this clinic do not specialize in MS. Don't know why they are there. Actually spent 1 1/2 with a physc. school student and 1/2 hr. with the Dr. and she did not address MANY of our concerns. I ALWAYS leave this office upset and it takes me about 3 days to calm down. total and absolute waste of our time., and our tax payers dollars.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

Outstanding doctor! She helped us understand exactly how my condition works and what the options are...spent over an hour with us testing and discussing options! Great doctor!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag