You may also like

Rate Dr. Olinka Hrebicek

Dr. Olinka Hrebicek's Ratings

Dr. Hrebicek is very professional, but at the same time,, very caring.
I don't feel like I'm being rushed out the door, like I do with most other Doctors.
she always takes the time to answer my questions, and discuss options.
she is incredibly smart, and knowledgeable, while still listening to my opinions.
she actually said to me once "you're the smart one here"
I feel incredibly fortunate to have her as my head doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Hrebicek. I was fearful of my condition but Dr. H has been so caring, informative and reassuring. She spent a significant amount of time explaining treatment options and ensuring that I understood the situation. I left the appointment feeling so much better than when I arrived. Dr. Hrebicek is an amazing doctor and an even better person

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2685914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Wonderful specialist. Have had a number of neurologists over the 17yrs of my condition (and in different countries that I've lived) - none as caring and knowledgable as Dr. Hrebicek. I've been pleasantly surprised at how much time she has devoted to my problem in each of my appointments, quite unusual for a busy specialist and she follows up as promised.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Just had my first appointment with Dr. Hrebicek. Very pleasantly surprised. Friendly staff, no wait. Been dealing with an issue for 17 years, but so far no one has gotten to the bottom of it. Seen a lot of docs and a lot of rolling eyes. Not here. Dr. Hrebicek was very thorough, pleasant and sincere, spent a lot of time. Hopeful now. Less frustrated. Won't know more til more tests are done but at least now I am finally getting the tests I was hoping to get years ago, plus received some additional recommendations. Very good experience. Very informative which also leaves me feeling a lot more empowered now. Thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1321204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Very patient in explaining disease therapy alternatives as well as symptoms being experienced. I take great comfort in knowing that I am under Dr. Herebicek's knowledgeable care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1321203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I found Dr. H to be brilliant, thorough and caring. She also answers all my questions. I have had chronic migraines for many years and am currently being treated w/Botox injections. It's a painful procedure, but she takes her time and explains exactly what she's doing. Past posts state there was an issue with front office staff. This has since been resolved with a very pleasant and competent receptionist named Helena. I highly recommend Dr. Hrebicek.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Even though I am in a great deal of pain, I left this appointment with hope again. She gave me much more time than I ever expected and answered questions that I assumed I would not have time to ask.She is also a great trouble shooter, giving me many options and scenarios. Her happy manner is contagious and I really needed a positive person that day. My tests were thorough as were the explanations.Outstanding human being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1321201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Hrebicek is absolutely wonderful. She was extremely thorough in her assessment of me and took a great deal of time to understand the causal issues in order to determine the best course of action. Her exhaustive approach, combined with her academic talent and terrific interpersonal manner are certainly a winning combination. Often physicians have 1 or 2 of these skills, but to find someone with all 3 is a rarity. I feel very comfortable in provding my recommendation for Dr. Hrebicek.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1321200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

After several appointments with another neurologist who NEVER gave me any type of physical exam, but instead "chatted" with me...I had the good fortune of having an appointment with Dr. Hrebicek when my regular neuro was away. I requested that she remain my neurologist and I appreciate her thoroughness, her knowledge and her ability to ask the right questions. She is very respectful and is doing more than just filling the appointment time with useless chatter. I don't want someone with a PHd to hold my hand and I am grateful now to know that I have someone sincerely interested in addressing the concerns I have around my MS. Thank you Dr. Hrebicek.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321199].votes_count ]]