Rate Dr. Garth Kroeker

Dr. Garth Kroeker's Ratings

A very non pretentious nice guys who wants to help heal people. He went into medicine for the right reasons. He is very intellectual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

He is very caring and compassionate and a good listener. Also, he is really smart and up-to-date on the latest peer-reviewed literature.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1321215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

He was the first psychiatrist I ever had, and I do not think I will ever be able to find anyone else who is anything like him. He has a very calm and gentle presence that I always found helpful, even in the absence of any other treatment. He knows a lot about biological treatments, but he is not dogmatic about medication. He was always supportive of my decisions concerning treatment. I feel very fortunate that I was able to see him for as long as I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2008

I saw Dr. Kroeker for about 2 years until I moved out of the area. He was an excellent listener, very non-judgemental and open to non-traditional medicine. Helpful in so many ways. After trying 3 other psychiatrists, he was a refreshing find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2007

He's been my psychiatrist for a number of years. I've never met anyone who listens so well. My illness has been very hard to treat and he is always supportive and available when I need him. He is literally the most caring and the best Dr. I have ever encountered. He is very knowledgeable about treatement options, provides me with the information, but never pushes me to do any treatements I feel uncomfortable with. He treats me like I am an equal and because of this I feel like we are a team that is working towards a common goal...my wellness. I cannot say enough about how much I value Dr. Kroeker as both my therapist and my medication advisor. (That's another thing...in the age where many psychiatrists's simply dispense medication he has decided to provide therapy as well. Without that I would not be here. So thanks for that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321212].votes_count ]]