Rate Dr. Evelin Ibrahim

Dr. Evelin Ibrahim's Ratings

Terrible!!!! In the middle of a Pap test, full exposure and uncomfortable, Dr. Evelyn Ibrahim stopped to answer her cell!!!!! About home renovations!!!! How unprofessional!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Ibrahim for years. I feel very confident in her expertise as I have had various health issues over the years and she has always been compassionate and caring in dealing with them. She also has a very nice personality and is easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Even with an appointment she takes forever to get to you. Takes frequent long weekends where the office is closed.

I went to her with morning sickness so severe I had lost 22 pounds in 2 months. She told me that since I am already overweight, it was a good thing I've lost so much. She them told me we couldn't find the baby's her rate on doppler because I have fat on my stomach.
Went to er. I was in serious distress and needed four days of iv rehydration and medication though she said I was fine.
Every time I see her, she makes me feel like what I am sick with is because I'm overweight. I'll never go there again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2537559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

best doctor I've had in my life. She is kind, understanding, and is very helpful. I highly recommend her to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

I have been patient of Dr. Evelin Ibrahim for the last 7 years and I can assure she is one of the best doctors I have known in BC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

Dr. Ibrahim misdiagnosed me and then when I said I wanted a second opinion she insisted on treating me in her office. Another time she prescribed a medication that I thought was countraindicated with what I was taking but she insisted it was fine. I got very, very sick. When I went to another doctor they were horrified that the second medication was prescribed in conjunction with the first. When I asked to see my file she said I wasn't allowed. When I said I would take it up with the BCMA she remembered it would be ok to show me. Find a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

If you ever want to feel like a burden instead of a patient, see Mrs. Dr. Ibrahim. I have had my concerns waved off as unimportant, and upon expressing my hesitation towards a particularly extreme treatment for my chronic illness, I was told I was being irrational and if I didn't want the treatment then my problem must not be that serious. Color me unsurprised when I did some research and found a number of gentler, effective, alternative treatments for my condition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1321524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

One of the worst doctors I've seen in my life. Office is dirty, she took an hour to come to me once I was in the room and then told me my complaint wasn't that bad. Pathetic bedside manner. Uncompassionate, not knowledgeable (unfamiliar with both of my script refills) and rushes patients. I feel like crap after leaving like I've just wasted her time. Felt this way before too but this time was tooo much that I had to leave a review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Dr. Ibrahim is extremely insensitive to ethnic patients, very unhelpful towards the patient when looking for advise. Dr. Ibrahim does not care for her patient's health needs. I am not sure why she choose medicine as a career

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321523].votes_count ]]