Dr. Evelin Ibrahim

Rate Dr. Evelin Ibrahim

Dr. Evelin Ibrahim's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

best doctor I've had in my life. She is kind, understanding, and is very helpful. I highly recommend her to anyone

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

I have been patient of Dr. Evelin Ibrahim for the last 7 years and I can assure she is one of the best doctors I have known in BC.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ibrahim misdiagnosed me and then when I said I wanted a second opinion she insisted on treating me in her office. Another time she prescribed a medication that I thought was countraindicated with what I was taking but she insisted it was fine. I got very, very sick. When I went to another doctor they were horrified that the second medication was prescribed in conjunction with the first. When I asked to see my file she said I wasn't allowed. When I said I would take it up with the BCMA she remembered it would be ok to show me. Find a different doctor.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

If you ever want to feel like a burden instead of a patient, see Mrs. Dr. Ibrahim. I have had my concerns waved off as unimportant, and upon expressing my hesitation towards a particularly extreme treatment for my chronic illness, I was told I was being irrational and if I didn't want the treatment then my problem must not be that serious. Color me unsurprised when I did some research and found a number of gentler, effective, alternative treatments for my condition.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

One of the worst doctors I've seen in my life. Office is dirty, she took an hour to come to me once I was in the room and then told me my complaint wasn't that bad. Pathetic bedside manner. Uncompassionate, not knowledgeable (unfamiliar with both of my script refills) and rushes patients. I feel like crap after leaving like I've just wasted her time. Felt this way before too but this time was tooo much that I had to leave a review.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ibrahim is extremely insensitive to ethnic patients, very unhelpful towards the patient when looking for advise. Dr. Ibrahim does not care for her patient's health needs. I am not sure why she choose medicine as a career

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

Being a student from out of province, I don't have a family doctor close by. I went to Evelin to have my annual pap test. It was the worst exam I've ever had! She was so incredibly rough and inconsiderate, and laughed at my reaction. I was planning on booking a second appointment (since she only will address one complaint per visit) for my injured feet and possible injections, but after my experience I'm afraid to know what she's like with a needle. Ladies, do your research and don't go to her for a pap! Obviously, I will not be returning...

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

i have been seeing Dr Evelin for a year. She is very nice and knowleageable. Waiting time is acceptable if you compare it to other walk-in clinic. I never felt rushed when I saw her. She always listens and knows how to got to the essence of the problem without waisting time hers or mine. Very ethical, sympathtic and genuine . When I was dealing with a serious health issue she took care of a quick referral to a good specialist and was very supportive.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I was injured at work and had to go to her clinic few times , I was in so much pain , hardly could walk and she looked in to my eyes and said "you should go back to work it is good for you" ! thanks to her forcing me to go back to work I got bullged disk in result of her inhumen recomendation , she and the husbend have no feelings and very much insensitive to paitents who needs doctors help , WHO GAVE THEM A LICENCE TO PRACTICE! THEY ACT LIKE BUSINESS PEOPLE NOT DOCTORS , I think there should be some secret shoppers for doctors as well and their licence should be taken away if they are mistreating their patients.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2010 | flag