Rate Dr. Kevin Farrell

Dr. Kevin Farrell's Ratings

Dr. F. is an amazing neurologist, knowledgeable, and I get the sense that he often is given difficult cases that have been resistent to treatment (i.e., epilepsy), and really gets results. Would not hesitate to recommend this fine man. Compassionate, wise, and love the accent!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

We first seen Dr.Farrell when my daughter was 8 years old, at first she was told she had severe migraines but on her next appointment was told she had epilepsy and a very rare childrens form.He has in all of our opinions been absolutely professional and like everyone else has said "caring".I would not hesitate sending mine or other children to see this wonderful man.We just came back from Children's Hospital and even though she still has a little brain activity he was confident that she can still remain off medication.Just a super nice man with a head on his shoulders.No ego whatsover.

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag

Dr.kevin farrel is such a great, caring,honest and very smart doctor. I was a patient of his for my epilepsy because of him I am now seizure free for 7 years and counting..If anyone wants a doctor and staff to help there child in neurolgy i strongly recommend this dr.farrell

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag

Very friendly, easygoing dr! Took his time to get a through history (both medical and social) regarding my daughter. Put my mind at ease and even called in a collegue when he wasn't sure about something. Did not show any arrogence which is unusual for drs!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2007 | flag

Dr. Farrell first saw my son 24 years ago - kind, caring and tried all kinds of treatments to help and to diagnose his rare condition. Excellent neurologist, the best we saw (of many).

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag

Dr Farrel has done amazing work with my son's illness! glad he is my son's Dr!

Submitted March 25, 2007 | flag