Dr. Peter Rendek

Rate Dr. Peter Rendek

Dr. Peter Rendek's Ratings

I have been Dr. Rendek 's patient since they open the clinic ( I guess almost 10 years) - and the rest of my family and we all love to go there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Best dentist I've ever been to in my entire life (and i've had more than a handful). He is so friendly, cares about his patients, great guy, fun, makes you feel relaxed, jokes with you, gives you the straight answers and solutions, not in it to just make money.... I could go on and on about him, but it would be best to see him and make that judgement for yourself. He will not let you down.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Been with Dr. Rendek for about 5 years, great man, great dentist. Would recommend highly to anyone who is in need.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2660140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr. Rendek is seriously a blessing. The dentist is my greatest fear, and he has made it way way less scary. I feel like he actually cares about my health... maybe that's not rare. But it's appreciated. I also know by his actions that he isn't just trying to get into my wallet, so I know he's just doing what's best for me in the most realistic was possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Excellent dentist and office. Everyone here is fantastic, you couldn't ask to be in better hands. Everyone here actually cares about the clients well being. My children actually like going to the dentist! Dr Rendek is very kind, helpful and gentle, and never ever over bills or tries to push any un necessary extra work on you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

My mother is a senior on a fixed income and he has been wonderful in helping her keep her dental costs within her budget. My son has a high resistance to anaesthetic and Dr. Rendek has been wonderful in helping him find alternative treatment for major surgery. I couldn't have found a better clinic, luckily my teeth are good but he and his staff have been wonderful with my family. Would recommend him to anyone searching for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Rendek is amazing. There's no other word to accurately describe him. I have been going to him for years as well have all my kids. We all have the same opinion of him, he's a class act. Always professional, honest and hardworking. Best Dentist in Calgary by far.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2567926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS DENTIST, I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN CALGARY ANYMORE AND I STILL RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE! TOP DENTIST OF ALL TIME AND I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF DENTAL WORK! HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!! GOD BLESS YOU DR. RENDEK :) :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2547424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Best dentist there is in Calgary, and probably in Alberta! He is very friendly, takes time to explain everything, does exceptional work on your teeth. His prices are very reasonable and he does not do unneeded procedures just for thr money. His staff are also amazing. Although he is a busy doctor, he takes his time with you and doesn not make it feel like he wants to get rid of you as soon as possible. He can also accommodate emergencies after hours at his clinic which was a tooth saver for me! Will never choose another dentist and would reccomend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2447731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Rendek is an all around guy for his clients and team. I had a good feeling going in when I called and spoke to his assistant, Jen. He was understanding and thorough in addressing all of my concerns regarding a third molar procedure. I was eager to have the extraction and had been to a previous dentist who answered all of my questions, when prompted. However he obviously did not have the professional insight that Rendek possesses. Rendek spent his time throughout the consultation, described the procedure in detail and took time to assess my condition and what might be expected during the procedure. I would've definitely trusted this dentist for my extraction, however he was upfront about not being equipped with the right equipment for my case and referred me to another oral surgeon at a hospital.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2447730].votes_count ]]