Dr. Peter Rendek

You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Rendek

Dr. Peter Rendek's Ratings

My family loves you Dr. Rendek and all your staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I wish it were possible to leave a rating for JUST the dentist, because he is excellent. His staff however I find to be sort of rude and slightly unconcerned. Messages go un-returned, it is rare for the phone to be answered during working hours, estimates go missing for months at a time, etc. It could be because his wife runs the front office so they have a sense of being untouchable?

Again, the dentist and the hygenists are excellent, I just wish they would replace the front office...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have been Dr. Rendek 's patient since they open the clinic ( I guess almost 10 years) - and the rest of my family and we all love to go there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Best dentist I've ever been to in my entire life (and i've had more than a handful). He is so friendly, cares about his patients, great guy, fun, makes you feel relaxed, jokes with you, gives you the straight answers and solutions, not in it to just make money.... I could go on and on about him, but it would be best to see him and make that judgement for yourself. He will not let you down.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Been with Dr. Rendek for about 5 years, great man, great dentist. Would recommend highly to anyone who is in need.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2660140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr. Rendek is seriously a blessing. The dentist is my greatest fear, and he has made it way way less scary. I feel like he actually cares about my health... maybe that's not rare. But it's appreciated. I also know by his actions that he isn't just trying to get into my wallet, so I know he's just doing what's best for me in the most realistic was possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Excellent dentist and office. Everyone here is fantastic, you couldn't ask to be in better hands. Everyone here actually cares about the clients well being. My children actually like going to the dentist! Dr Rendek is very kind, helpful and gentle, and never ever over bills or tries to push any un necessary extra work on you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

My mother is a senior on a fixed income and he has been wonderful in helping her keep her dental costs within her budget. My son has a high resistance to anaesthetic and Dr. Rendek has been wonderful in helping him find alternative treatment for major surgery. I couldn't have found a better clinic, luckily my teeth are good but he and his staff have been wonderful with my family. Would recommend him to anyone searching for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Rendek is amazing. There's no other word to accurately describe him. I have been going to him for years as well have all my kids. We all have the same opinion of him, he's a class act. Always professional, honest and hardworking. Best Dentist in Calgary by far.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2567926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS DENTIST, I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN CALGARY ANYMORE AND I STILL RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE! TOP DENTIST OF ALL TIME AND I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF DENTAL WORK! HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!! GOD BLESS YOU DR. RENDEK :) :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2547424].votes_count ]]