Rate Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Ratings

Dr. Mo helped me when no other psychiatrist would or could. Literally he guided me out of the dark into the world of the living. It took immense dedication and a couple of years of hard work and dedication on both our parts. I know of no other doctor with such skills and willingness to help. I now am married to the love of my life and Dr. Mo was invited to the wedding. I count him as an angel in my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

This doctor is awesome. He is a great listener and involves you in medication decisions and options. My other psychiatrist failed to diagnosis my tardive dyskinesia whereas Dr Mo diagnosed this within 5 minutes of meeting me. He immediately took me off Respiradone and within days my tremors started to dissipate. Two months later 90% of my tremors of gone. He doubled my clonazepam and this helped to reduce my oral dyskenisia. I am so greatful. He is kind and very empathetic. Because of my new diagnosis he reffered me to a Bipolar specialist at the Pacific Bipolar Foundation and I have received excellent care. I would reccommend this Dr. to everyone. I am extremely thankful to have had him involved in my care and don't where I would be without him! Thanks Dr. Mo!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2726786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

When it comes to the technical aspect of his profession, Dr. Abdel-Fattah is one of the most competent psychiatrists I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was able to properly diagnose my illness in the first session that I saw him. His knowledge of pharmacology is second to none. He was able to figure out the proper combination of medications that would work for my symptoms. His prescription quickly and drastically improved my condition. Buy, also, as importantly, he is able to establish close rapport with his patients. He always listens carefully and makes sure that the patients know that he/she is being supported. Dr Abdel-Fattah has always been there for me as long as I was under his care and he has never refrained from providing any type of support. I recommend Dr Abdel-Fattah any day. He truly changed my life for the better and I am and will be thankful of him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr. Abdel-Fattah has been a lifesaver and has helped make my life so much better. When I first went to see Dr. Abdel-Fattah I was severely over-medicated after seeing another psychiatrist for the previous 2 years. I felt anxious, was like a zombie most of the time and didn't have a lot of hope that my life would ever be any better. I spent almost all of my time sleeping or sitting on the couch watching TV. After several months Dr. A-F got me off of the mega-doses of meds, diagnosed me with ADHD and got me on to the correct medications (only 2 pills per day). I now feel great. I have motivation and get things done. I'm working again and am not feeling anxious about everything. I was very apprehensive when I first starting seeing Dr. Abdel-Fattah but he was so kind and clearly on my side that it became very easy to trust him as he obviously wants the best outcome for me. I am very grateful to Dr. Abdel-Fattah and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for psychiatric help

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

As a patient who , until meeting with Dr. Fattah, was totally unsure of himself, & unaware that I had signs of ADHD, I found Dr. Fattah's EXTREME COMPETENCY very helpful. His ;patience, his wide familiarity of psychiatric medications;his caring and compassion and ability to get me to confront just exactly what was, & is causing my psychiatric barriers ; has been very helpful. I was stumbling along, not getting much " correct diagnosis, help", going from psychiatrist to psychiatrist, till I met with DR. FATTAH. THO' I won" t say he is a lifesaver, he has been very brilliant in helping me get on the PROPER road to dealing with my problems.i am quite happy I have found a psychiatrist( DR.Fattah), that REALLY can understand .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Fattah has been a lifesaver for me. I have seen several doctors over the years in an attempt to overcome my often debilitating anxiety and depression. Though CBT techniques have been helpful, Dr. Fattah helped me see that those strategies did nothing to address my neurological hardware. I had been approaching my psychological/emotional difficulties without dealing with the biochemical roots. Due to his intimate knowledge of pharmaceuticals, I am now stable enough to successfully problem solve independently. I am now thriving emotionally, and so are my family, my career, and my enjoyment of life. My only regret is meeting Dr. Fattah this late in my life. He is an inspiration.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Fattah is an absolutely amazing doctor. His devotion and effort to every single case is evident, and I definitely feel safe in his hands. He has restored my hope of recovering. He is extremely patient with me through this difficult process, and I would recommend him to everyone- especially if you've seen a string of psychiatrists that proved to be useless, he will be your last stop. As an aspiring psychiatrist myself, he is the perfect role model of what a doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr. Moe is a very kind and compassionate individual who truly cares about his work and his patients well-being. I would not hesitate to recommend him to both my family and my friends. I am sincerely grateful for all his help. His assistant is very nice, helpful, accommodating, and professional in helping Dr. Moe schedule patients etc. Dr. Moe is most likely one of the best in the lower mainland.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2520677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

An excellent doctor, highly recommended. Dr. Abdel-Fattah diagnosed and treated me for my ADHD and I have come a long, long way since receiving his treatments. I had been to counsellors and psychologists before, and while they were mildly helpful, they did not do much more than allow me to "talk out my feelings". Dr. Abdel-Fattah, while being sensitive, did not simply hold my hand and reassure me. He had a good balance between being firm and supportive in his approach. At times, I left our sessions frustrated, but it did not take me long to realize that the frustration was with myself and not him. In other words, Dr. Abdel-Fattah did not "candy coat" things for me, he was direct and did not allow me to "bs" him or dance around the subject matter as I am often so good at doing. If you really want to get help for your mental illness/condition, I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I have suffered from depression, anxiety and poor sleep,Dr Mohamed abdel fattah is caring physician,gentle,nice,knowledgeable,intelligent.He listens and gives most of the time to the patient,tries to go to the roots of the problem.He succeeded to give me the exact and effective medication and he succeeded to improve my moral and self confidence.I recommend Dr Abdel fattah that he gives people back their happiness

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2447743].votes_count ]]