Rate Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Ratings

Dr. Moe is a very kind and compassionate individual who truly cares about his work and his patients well-being. I would not hesitate to recommend him to both my family and my friends. I am sincerely grateful for all his help. His assistant is very nice, helpful, accommodating, and professional in helping Dr. Moe schedule patients etc. Dr. Moe is most likely one of the best in the lower mainland.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

An excellent doctor, highly recommended. Dr. Abdel-Fattah diagnosed and treated me for my ADHD and I have come a long, long way since receiving his treatments. I had been to counsellors and psychologists before, and while they were mildly helpful, they did not do much more than allow me to "talk out my feelings". Dr. Abdel-Fattah, while being sensitive, did not simply hold my hand and reassure me. He had a good balance between being firm and supportive in his approach. At times, I left our sessions frustrated, but it did not take me long to realize that the frustration was with myself and not him. In other words, Dr. Abdel-Fattah did not "candy coat" things for me, he was direct and did not allow me to "bs" him or dance around the subject matter as I am often so good at doing. If you really want to get help for your mental illness/condition, I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

I have suffered from depression, anxiety and poor sleep,Dr Mohamed abdel fattah is caring physician,gentle,nice,knowledgeable,intelligent.He listens and gives most of the time to the patient,tries to go to the roots of the problem.He succeeded to give me the exact and effective medication and he succeeded to improve my moral and self confidence.I recommend Dr Abdel fattah that he gives people back their happiness

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Abdel-Fattah is a good psychiatrist, and helped diagnose me with ADHD, after I was recommended to him by my general family doctor. He could be more helpful in helping to understand and guide me through the recent diagnosis, but that's just me. He's usually punctual, is a bit impatient, but likes to joke around. Perhaps a bit more helpful is all, but I'm thinking it's only his job to diagnose and not to help guide me with overcoming it thoroughly (besides telling me how to make the medicine be able to be used most effectively).

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fattah was very precise and patient in diagnosing me. He took the time and care to understand the roots of my problem and correctly diagnosed me with ADHD. He is someone who truly cares about his patients, I cant think of any other physician that I have encountered that actually wanted me to get better. Dr. Fattah was truly unique in this case. I would recommend him to anyone who is experiencing depression and constant lack of motivation.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

I am grateful to have Dr Fattah, he is an intelligent, patient, gentle, and friendly psychiatrist. Dr Fattah made my life different in a good way, he helped me to know myself better, and I really appreciate him for whatever he has done to me. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent psychiatrist.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ab has been seeing my son. He is simply an amazing and caring physician. He is very knowledgable and kind thereby quickly gaining ones trust. He has seen my son and me every week for a month. He takes time and LISTENS to the patient before he helps with correct meds. and talk therapy. He asks the patient his concerns and addresses the problem. He does not belittle or shrug off any anxious concern from his patient. He is the BEST psychiatrist my son has been treated by. Our family gives him full marks.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Abdel-Fattah helped my mom tremendously. She had seen other phyciatrists,however, they all failed in providing her the right type of medication. She was always misdignosed until she saw Dr. Abdel Fattah. Dr. Fattah is very compassionate man who looks at the patient as a whole, not just the disease. The first session lasted over 2 hours, because he really wanted to get to know my mom and what she was going through. We never feel rushed during his appointments. Since seeing Dr.Abdel Fattah, my mom has being feeling much better. She is starting to control her anxiety, since he put her on a medication that is not addictive at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Abdel-Fattah to anyone who truly wants to be helped. He is a kind, compassionate person who really wants to get their patience feeling better. Thank you Dr. Abdel-Fattah

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Seeing Dr.Abdelfattah was a turning point in my life. After being misdiagnosed with bipolar for several years and taking wrong medication, I moved to Canada, desperately looking for a good doctor to solve my complicated problem with mood and feeling. Dr.Abdelfattah had a different approach to the situation and looked at it in a new angle. I started the new medication for a couple of weeks ago and it seems that things are going well by the doctors's clever and brave work. I have found him very knowledgeable and smart in his field and supportive to the patients as well.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

I have suffered for more than 15 years from bipolar depression and poor, fragmented sleep. I was almost disabled by the excessive daytime fatigue and sleepiness, mood fluctuations and anxiety that affected every aspect of my daily life. Dr. Abdel-Fattah spent the first two sessions listening to my complex medical history and then diagnosed me with circadian rhythm disorder in addition to bipolar depression. He went beyond medication management to explain the lifestyle and social factors that may affect my treatment plan. I have been stable for 6 months and my quality of life is much better now. On a personal level, Dr. Abdel-Fattah is calm, patient, well-mannered and I would recommend him for all patients especially those with complex medical history.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag