You may also like

Rate Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Ratings

I am so glad to have been referred to 'Dr. Mo.' after the loss of my teenage daughter. Though at times sessions with him were quite difficult, my contact with him has helped me re-evaluate my health and life, and I couldn't have made so much progress without him. Additionally, I have gained much insight into the world around me and will always appreciate the inherent goodness of my secular-humanist friend/doctor. I would definitely call him an ADD specialist, and especially recommend him to people who feel they may have been mis-diagnosed elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr Abdel Fattah is the psychiatrist you want to have. I have had the pleasure of knowing him for more than ten years and I have always witnessed his total dedication to me. He has supported me beyond what is expected of a doctor. I have and will always be grateful of what he has done for me and my family. I have been extremely lucky to know Dr Abdel Fattah and I recommend him to anyone who needs psychiatric care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I feel truly blessed to have finally met Dr Abdel-Fattah. Previous to being referred to him I had been misdiagnosed and had consequently been taking large amounts of the wrong medications for over 14 years. I am now off these medications and am well on my way to reclaiming my life. I believe that Dr Abdel-Fattah genuinely cares about what is best for each of his patients and would recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Abdel-Fattah has a most impressive medical history, having held many top positions in different cities and hospitals around the world. I've never read such a good CV. He helped me during a time of confusion and depression. His method was creative and most effective because I was sent home then two of his staff came every day to monitor my progress. He also came and I can tell you right now that having this highly competent treatment brought me to complete health again very quickly. His system of carefully making sure I would do well by having me monitored at home instead of the usually depressing psyche ward was outstanding.
He is an exceptionally good psychiatrist who I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2777372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

He was really helpful and a good listener, very compassionate and kind. He could truly diagnose my problem ,and I am now feeling much better. I had problem in focusing and and then he found that I had ADHD. After visiting him and talking to him for several hours, he could help me to feel better and now I can focus much more on what I am doing. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2763277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah, is the only psychiatrist that I have seen that has truly invested his time and effort helping me with my problems. He is straight forward and does not sugar coat anything. He treats me as an equal and does not judge based on his observations. His attention to detail is unmatched compared to previous psychiatrists I have seen in the past. He follows up on me at every session we have together and takes important notes in my record. He is the only one that has taken the time to properly diagnose me with ADHD Autism and put me on the right medication for it. Since meeting him I have understood myself a lot better. His office is very welcoming and nice. His secretary is very professional, helpful and calls me to confirm my appointments ahead of time. We both trust each other and can talk about anything without me being embarrassed about it. He is someone to confide in and keep it absolutely confidential. This man can be truly trusted and valued within the community and the medical field. Overall, my experience with this man and doctor has been very positive. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with any kind of problems he or she may have.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2760180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Mo helped me when no other psychiatrist would or could. Literally he guided me out of the dark into the world of the living. It took immense dedication and a couple of years of hard work and dedication on both our parts. I know of no other doctor with such skills and willingness to help. I now am married to the love of my life and Dr. Mo was invited to the wedding. I count him as an angel in my life.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2757319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

This doctor is awesome. He is a great listener and involves you in medication decisions and options. My other psychiatrist failed to diagnosis my tardive dyskinesia whereas Dr Mo diagnosed this within 5 minutes of meeting me. He immediately took me off Respiradone and within days my tremors started to dissipate. Two months later 90% of my tremors of gone. He doubled my clonazepam and this helped to reduce my oral dyskenisia. I am so greatful. He is kind and very empathetic. Because of my new diagnosis he reffered me to a Bipolar specialist at the Pacific Bipolar Foundation and I have received excellent care. I would reccommend this Dr. to everyone. I am extremely thankful to have had him involved in my care and don't where I would be without him! Thanks Dr. Mo!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2726786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

When it comes to the technical aspect of his profession, Dr. Abdel-Fattah is one of the most competent psychiatrists I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was able to properly diagnose my illness in the first session that I saw him. His knowledge of pharmacology is second to none. He was able to figure out the proper combination of medications that would work for my symptoms. His prescription quickly and drastically improved my condition. Buy, also, as importantly, he is able to establish close rapport with his patients. He always listens carefully and makes sure that the patients know that he/she is being supported. Dr Abdel-Fattah has always been there for me as long as I was under his care and he has never refrained from providing any type of support. I recommend Dr Abdel-Fattah any day. He truly changed my life for the better and I am and will be thankful of him.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2703272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr. Abdel-Fattah has been a lifesaver and has helped make my life so much better. When I first went to see Dr. Abdel-Fattah I was severely over-medicated after seeing another psychiatrist for the previous 2 years. I felt anxious, was like a zombie most of the time and didn't have a lot of hope that my life would ever be any better. I spent almost all of my time sleeping or sitting on the couch watching TV. After several months Dr. A-F got me off of the mega-doses of meds, diagnosed me with ADHD and got me on to the correct medications (only 2 pills per day). I now feel great. I have motivation and get things done. I'm working again and am not feeling anxious about everything. I was very apprehensive when I first starting seeing Dr. Abdel-Fattah but he was so kind and clearly on my side that it became very easy to trust him as he obviously wants the best outcome for me. I am very grateful to Dr. Abdel-Fattah and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for psychiatric help

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2700114].votes_count ]]