Rate Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah

Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Fattah's Ratings

As a patient who , until meeting with Dr. Fattah, was totally unsure of himself, & unaware that I had signs of ADHD, I found Dr. Fattah's EXTREME COMPETENCY very helpful. His ;patience, his wide familiarity of psychiatric medications;his caring and compassion and ability to get me to confront just exactly what was, & is causing my psychiatric barriers ; has been very helpful. I was stumbling along, not getting much " correct diagnosis, help", going from psychiatrist to psychiatrist, till I met with DR. FATTAH. THO' I won" t say he is a lifesaver, he has been very brilliant in helping me get on the PROPER road to dealing with my problems.i am quite happy I have found a psychiatrist( DR.Fattah), that REALLY can understand .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Fattah has been a lifesaver for me. I have seen several doctors over the years in an attempt to overcome my often debilitating anxiety and depression. Though CBT techniques have been helpful, Dr. Fattah helped me see that those strategies did nothing to address my neurological hardware. I had been approaching my psychological/emotional difficulties without dealing with the biochemical roots. Due to his intimate knowledge of pharmaceuticals, I am now stable enough to successfully problem solve independently. I am now thriving emotionally, and so are my family, my career, and my enjoyment of life. My only regret is meeting Dr. Fattah this late in my life. He is an inspiration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Fattah is an absolutely amazing doctor. His devotion and effort to every single case is evident, and I definitely feel safe in his hands. He has restored my hope of recovering. He is extremely patient with me through this difficult process, and I would recommend him to everyone- especially if you've seen a string of psychiatrists that proved to be useless, he will be your last stop. As an aspiring psychiatrist myself, he is the perfect role model of what a doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr. Moe is a very kind and compassionate individual who truly cares about his work and his patients well-being. I would not hesitate to recommend him to both my family and my friends. I am sincerely grateful for all his help. His assistant is very nice, helpful, accommodating, and professional in helping Dr. Moe schedule patients etc. Dr. Moe is most likely one of the best in the lower mainland.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

An excellent doctor, highly recommended. Dr. Abdel-Fattah diagnosed and treated me for my ADHD and I have come a long, long way since receiving his treatments. I had been to counsellors and psychologists before, and while they were mildly helpful, they did not do much more than allow me to "talk out my feelings". Dr. Abdel-Fattah, while being sensitive, did not simply hold my hand and reassure me. He had a good balance between being firm and supportive in his approach. At times, I left our sessions frustrated, but it did not take me long to realize that the frustration was with myself and not him. In other words, Dr. Abdel-Fattah did not "candy coat" things for me, he was direct and did not allow me to "bs" him or dance around the subject matter as I am often so good at doing. If you really want to get help for your mental illness/condition, I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I have suffered from depression, anxiety and poor sleep,Dr Mohamed abdel fattah is caring physician,gentle,nice,knowledgeable,intelligent.He listens and gives most of the time to the patient,tries to go to the roots of the problem.He succeeded to give me the exact and effective medication and he succeeded to improve my moral and self confidence.I recommend Dr Abdel fattah that he gives people back their happiness

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Abdel-Fattah is a good psychiatrist, and helped diagnose me with ADHD, after I was recommended to him by my general family doctor. He could be more helpful in helping to understand and guide me through the recent diagnosis, but that's just me. He's usually punctual, is a bit impatient, but likes to joke around. Perhaps a bit more helpful is all, but I'm thinking it's only his job to diagnose and not to help guide me with overcoming it thoroughly (besides telling me how to make the medicine be able to be used most effectively).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

Dr. Fattah was very precise and patient in diagnosing me. He took the time and care to understand the roots of my problem and correctly diagnosed me with ADHD. He is someone who truly cares about his patients, I cant think of any other physician that I have encountered that actually wanted me to get better. Dr. Fattah was truly unique in this case. I would recommend him to anyone who is experiencing depression and constant lack of motivation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I am grateful to have Dr Fattah, he is an intelligent, patient, gentle, and friendly psychiatrist. Dr Fattah made my life different in a good way, he helped me to know myself better, and I really appreciate him for whatever he has done to me. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr. Ab has been seeing my son. He is simply an amazing and caring physician. He is very knowledgable and kind thereby quickly gaining ones trust. He has seen my son and me every week for a month. He takes time and LISTENS to the patient before he helps with correct meds. and talk therapy. He asks the patient his concerns and addresses the problem. He does not belittle or shrug off any anxious concern from his patient. He is the BEST psychiatrist my son has been treated by. Our family gives him full marks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323072].votes_count ]]