Dr. Eddie Kingstone

Dr. Eddie Kingstone

Rate Dr. Eddie Kingstone

Dr. Eddie Kingstone's Ratings

Dr. Kingstone is a very good and knowledgable doctor. He is very helpful.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ed Kingstone is one of the kindest, most patient, most knowledgeable people I have ever met. A wonderful psychiatrist.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

does not care about his patients cares about experimentation with drugs; after all he spent his first 14 yrs at the Allan Memorial Hospital in Montreal torturing his patients with LSD & other drugs, sleep rooms; psychic driving; there have been many lawsuits against the Allan Memorial; he is still practicing b/c he likes the money; will one day have to face all the harm he has done; he does not understand "first do no harm"

Submitted May 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kingstone is a wonderful psychiatrist. Very wise, very experienced.There's no one better.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

In thirty years in health care, I have seen the whole spectrum of doctors. Having been abused in every way in my youth, learning to distrust and hide feelings, I never thought I would find a doctor safe to trust and therefore capable of helping me. I am alive today only because of his extensive knowledge, solid therapeutic plan respecting my choices (including my aversion to medication), but especially his kindly manner that has never wavered and therefore helped me to learn to trust. He has seen me through the deepest darkness and has never disappointed my trust in him. I find him extremely knowledgable and committed to continuing education to keep his practice current. Yes, an incident occurred but it seems an aberration in his long, exceptionally distinguished career. His profession should consider him a truly worthy role model for compassionate and exemplary care.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag

He made one mistake because he was too much of a nice psychiatrist. Dr Kingstone is one of the most knowledgeable and most respecftful professionals I have ever encountered. Too passive. Unfortunately, his mistake has tarnished his profession. I'm glad his mishap happened near to his retirement. I hope he is in Florda, enjoying retirement at this time.

Submitted March 9, 2008 | flag

a real pill pusher . you can read about him at the college of physicians and surgeons of ontario. has been banned from writing narcotic prescriptions. one of his patients died

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag