Rate Dr. William D. Suggs

Dr. William D. Suggs's Ratings

An excellent, skilled, caring doctor who really listens and explains his findings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

OK I went to doc suggs for a wound for one year guess what It never heal when I left new york thats when it heal he is a vascular doc not a wound doc and he no that he should have sent me to a wound doc , this is crazy I went eight years with this wound then move and go see a wound doc and I am better helllo people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2009

He performed the Closure procedure on my leg to help with varicose veins. He did an excellent job. My leg looks and feels much better. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2006

Dr, Suggs is a Vascular Specialist and he is the best in his field. He saved the leg of my father whereby two other doctors had said they would have to amputate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2115699].votes_count ]]