Rate Dr. M. Moodley

Dr. M. Moodley's Ratings

After waiting 2 hrs for my appointment, and watching patients go in, who checked in after me, I found out that they had lost my referral, so just skipped me with no explanation. They asked me to come back another day, but after asking if I would have to wait 2 hrs again, they let me in right away. I was told BY THE DOCTOR, that for my procedure, I would be put under sedation, not feel anything, and wake up after the procedure without even knowing that I had it done. The nurses said I may feel cramping and discomfort. However, the sedation was completely ineffective, and it was excruciatingly painful. I told them that the sedation was not working. I was wailing in agony, and at one point, I was shushed. They did not slow down, offer more sedation, or console me at all. I feel like I was tortured and abused. It was a horrible experience. I feel lied to and deceived. I realise this may be rare, but they should have done something, seeing how much agony I was experiencing. Do no harm!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr Moodley operated on my father. Although early the surgery was timely, and appears to have been a success. He will tell you exactly what he is going to do, what to expect, and what can/will happen. He is upfront, and straight forward. Based on some comments on here people are expecting him to hold your hand and comfort you - he may not do that - but his upfront manner and skill may allow him to save your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2012

Dr Moodley has a most business-like approach to his business, the business of getting you better. He is a straight talker who does not waste much time with small talk. His surgery went perfectly, he cleaned up some other physician's issues, got me into the hospital when he said he could and out as quickly as he good. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

great recpt, re-booked me twice for my own personal reasons, dr. moodley was pleasant to me and my daughter while explaining my procedure and he explained it very well. he did a great job i would def go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Excellent surgeon. Exceptional knowledge and explains everything simply and concisely. Unfortunately not very punctual and comes late to the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Donna is wonderful at the front desk...and Dr Moodley is an angel. I highly recommend him. He is not lovey, dovey. He IS a doctor who knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

He is a miserable unpleasant man. Grumpy bear to say the least. Never saw him before or after my surgery. Was told by the RN to call his office for post op instructions re dressing care, but no one has called me back. As far as I'm concerned my experience was ok, and he could use some prozac.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

An experienced surgeon, speedy recovery and only a few tiny scars. However in these economic times in Windsor I think it's GREEDY to charge $75.00 for a fill out a few questions for the little benefits I was getting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

Doctor's office called me the day before my appointment to tell me that they had to reschedule because Dr. Moodley was busy. I stated that as a professional he should not make an appointment with a client and cancel on a whim, especially the day before. The receptionist did not seem to care and even went on to downplay the severity of my medical condition versus others who were waiting. I asked the receptionist if I was likely to be rescheduled again and she responded "I hope not" Needless to say, I will be rescheduling with another physician as this is unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1323455].votes_count ]]